+ Reply to Thread
Page 661 of 676 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 659 660 661 662 663 671 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,610 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member jahangir_rakib is an unknown quantity at this point jahangir_rakib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo trading is important for all trader. it is just not important began er it is also important expert trader. when a old trader new indicator probe someting than he use demo . so its is most important

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your absolutely right ..
    I felt it was trading with a demo account boring, sometimes even when I was trading with a demo account like forgetfulness even fell asleep, fuuuhh
    because if you use the demo account I think it does not exist. profit would not want to lose any difference at all ...
    eating from now on I will try to deposit a little bit for learning is at least

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that the training has to be a period of not less than two months on a demo account

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by traderfxtv View Post
    yes I do, trading demo is not exciting, but it is a must to learn forex. you can not discuss the actual accounts directly without long practice with the demo accounts with a good result
    if you ask me a demo account it is very important and I think this demo account will make us become a great trader because we can do the exercises well in the demo account and I think all traders must use a demo account facility.

Member shazzy is on a distinguished road shazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    yes i agree with you many newbies think demo account is just waste of time but i don,t think so. we practice on demo account and there is no fear if we loss our money. demo account main hum real account se zaida achi trading karte hain. is liye i think newbie ko demo account start main open karna chahye woh un ke liye best hai.

Senior Member abanga is an unknown quantity at this point abanga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how could someone know the secrets of the market without first trying it, and how do you invest your real money without first going through a training, demo trading give you that feel of farmiliarity and understanding of the market. so it cannnot be boring

Senior Member yasiraziz is an unknown quantity at this point yasiraziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account boring nai hai kyn is sy ap ko buhat kuch sikhne ko milta hai k market kysy chalti hai
    is ka trend kya hai Demo par kam karne ka buhat maza aata hai is vja sy thora boring hota hai kyn ap apna profit Demo sy withdraw nai karwa sakty hain

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    natural that traders who use the demo account would quickly get bored, because it does not generate real money, only to plunge solusiny cent account with little capital could last longer.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main jab new tha to me ney apy friend sy experience building k lye pocha to us ney mujhy demo me kam karny k liye bola to main ney start kia to mujhy kuch time k bad boring lagnay laga but main ney focus kari rakha but mujhy ab pta chalta hy k demo m ap jitni practice len apk liye kam hoti hen ku is me apko free experience milta hy

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anik01 View Post
    apke bat to thik hay leking few invest kitna hona chaiye. or jo vi invest hoga sa agar loot gaya to next time woo invest karnge keya.
    if we trade we have a lot to think about how the future because then we will not get good results if we are to progress then we must practice and beruaha banyai much as possible

+ Reply to Thread
Page 661 of 676 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 659 660 661 662 663 671 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)