+ Reply to Thread
Page 660 of 676 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 658 659 660 661 662 670 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most Forex traders are good, even some of the most successful in the world, used a demo account on a regular basis. The main reason for using this type of account, is that they allow you to test risk free. Forex trading is all about trial-and-error learning and testing. This type of account will allow you to test your trading plan different currencies and systems, without having to risk any money of your own

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i totally agree with you because it happened to me when i was new in Forex i thought that demo accounts it west of time but i realized that it was very useful when you still fresh in the market and i lost my money but i learned a valuable lesson , demo accounts is very nice to use if you try anew strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rokonripon is an unknown quantity at this point rokonripon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am feeling nothing but boring. I am feeling so happy to trade in demo account and get inspiration to practice and practice and learning.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo tradiing boring to hy but yeh kafi beneficial hoti hy ap k feature k liye ku k yeh ap ke base hoti hy agar ap ke base thek ho ge to he ap market me acha perform kr sakaty hen is lye is me ap ko fre experience miilta hy jo ap k liye boaht he best hy liye isay interest sy use karna chaiey .

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahin easi baat nahin hai merey khyaal main demo trading boring nahin hai balkey nehayat hi interesting hai agr aap learning k liye kartey hain jesey jesey aap is main aagey jain gey tu aap ko is main interest peda hota jaey ga or aap ko profit bi nazar aana start ho jaey ga

Junior Member mou3ad15 is an unknown quantity at this point mou3ad15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you my friend , forex trading on demo accounts is boring a little bit because you trade just to learn , no real money , no real profit, but it still very important step before you start real trade to be ready

Junior Member adityafx is an unknown quantity at this point adityafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    advice if I can try the demo first few weeks of studying the functions of the platform facilities and learn to understand the current open position and closed position and most importantly learn to regulate capital to ideal trading ..

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    Haan, demo trading agar aap lambe time tak karte rehte ho toh forex trading boring lagane lag jaati hai, waise playing with small deposit in real account is more better to learn but if you are afford to loose. Waise mein demo trading account use karta hoon contest mein participate karte huye isse mera interest bhi bana rehta hai may i win the prize in contest as well as meri new strategy bhi test ho jaati hai bina kisi faltu tension ya real money loss kiye aur agar prize bhi jeet jata hun kabhi toh like bonus for me.
    advice if I can try the demo first few weeks of studying the functions of the platform facilities and learn to understand the current open position and closed position and most importantly learn to regulate capital to ideal trading ..

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    Haan, demo trading agar aap lambe time tak karte rehte ho toh forex trading boring lagane lag jaati hai, waise playing with small deposit in real account is more better to learn but if you are afford to loose. Waise mein demo trading account use karta hoon contest mein participate karte huye isse mera interest bhi bana rehta hai may i win the prize in contest as well as meri new strategy bhi test ho jaati hai bina kisi faltu tension ya real money loss kiye aur agar prize bhi jeet jata hun kabhi toh like bonus for me.

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lots of benefits of buying and selling upon demonstration accounts. we are able to attempt lots of technique as well as administration associated with cash as well as all of us alter this to suit without having concern with taking a loss. all of us may also make use of the demonstration competition to test brand new methods as well as maintain the revenue. we are able to gather buying and selling encounter and then contend with additional investors to obtain a reward. it won't end up being dull.

Member sony69 is an unknown quantity at this point sony69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also thinking about that the Demo-Trading-is not boring its a experience to learn how to success in Forex
    It provides opportunities tio learn more and more about trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 660 of 676 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 658 659 660 661 662 670 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)