+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 676 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member darren is an unknown quantity at this point darren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Anyone making daily profit in forex that is very good and it is also very important question for every traders. I think its not possible. If you make profit for some days, and then you make some losses for some days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo is boring but profitable thing is me ap ko boaht experience milta hy agar ap isko focus kar k kareen to i think ap aik achy trader ban sakty hen market ke movement ko easy judge kr sakty hen or achi income generate kr skaty hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have not think that the demo trading is boring, because on the demo trading it help me got many of the knowledge and also let me got many of the information about the forex trading too, so i must feel really thank's to the demo account that help me that much

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo trading boring because I do not think they will have learned so much material in forex that explore the science of the time it takes quite a lot but if there are traders who are bored using a demo account because the trader does not have a complete material in the science of forex and only one or two ingredients alone

Junior Member sam4777 is an unknown quantity at this point sam4777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhai bilkul jab mein ny demo start kia tha to mujy demo py trading karna bohot boring lagta tha magar us samay mjy iske significance nahi pata the but ab to mein live account b chalata hn and sath demo py apni strategies ke practice b karta hn.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend i never feel any boring by using demo account because i was trading with very seriously ,mainly target was learning about forex market

Member danielmogos46 is an unknown quantity at this point danielmogos46's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that to have good skills without losing any money ,you should try on demo.Its true that is boring,but you have to do that.I will try to practice one month more,before starting to trade on real account.

Senior Member orion is an unknown quantity at this point orion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so. Demo trading is most important for beginners. Because they don't have the idea about daily market movement, chart & effects of news. They don't know how to use technical tools, indicators & wont get chance for learn if start trading in real account. As a result they will vanish their account within short time, so practice can make them perfect for trading in live account.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont.. because I always knew that even if I traded with real account then the result would have been same.. but you can make your demo trading interesting.. by participating different demo contest.. then you will know how good you are and how much powerful your strategy really is versus the other traders of this world..
    Searching Myself...

Member Andi7 is on a distinguished road Andi7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the demo account is not boring, even virtual money can be a practice field for new strategies that we make, with good results without fear of losing our money, so in my demo account is helpful for beginners and old member

+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 676 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)