+ Reply to Thread
Page 649 of 676 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 659 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Junior Member heartily is an unknown quantity at this point heartily's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im agree with you all newbie must over in their dreaming to b millionaires in years but they must weak up on the real thing that Forex not easy but need more effort and more learning to survive in the market with you capital because you cannot survive without good planning or discipline

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice post yar ap ne kaafi acha sawaal poocha hai me to yar just is bary me yehi kehna chahta hoon k satrt me to apko kuch smjh ni ati trading ki to demo account he apkok trading seekhny me madad deta hai or jab insaan seekh rha hota kuch dil lga kr to usy kuch b bore nahi lgta hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nahi mujhe ye lagta hai ki demo trading newbies aur beginnerw logo ke liye bohot hi acha hai. Kyunki agar trader jab tak kuch nahi sikhega to vo kaam kaise karega. Agar hum achi tarah se practice karenge demo me hamara trading hume ek achi raah par le jayega.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we all think demo is boring because we want to hurry and join real account to be rich we not patient on training and if we think to 1 minute we will find professional trading not born in day but it born after years so why we want to left demo without enough experience or with good learning so we find 90% of trade lose and killed by market

Junior Member CHRYSS is an unknown quantity at this point CHRYSS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account were spend valuable time, I feel boring and tired, nothing earned in there
    just in a few days I was trading in demo account and then do trading in reall account with $100
    micro account helpful for beginer
    even if live forex is better

Junior Member gischel is an unknown quantity at this point gischel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it has to be at least 500 dollars. I will trade with .03. Thus, I will need about .02 lot backup which makes the amount of at least 500 dollars. Needless to say I would love to trade with bit more capital.

Senior Member goutam is an unknown quantity at this point goutam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i never feel boring while working in forex.actually i love trading in forex .i think it happens not only with me but also who works in forex.i think trading in forex is a very enjoyable thing

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah man, demo trading is boring, but it is highly necessary to practice with especially for newbies. However, because it is boring, most didn't really gather much experience from demo trading. That's why maybe it is better for newbies to learn and practice in cent account since you'll get the thrill in trading forex, unlike the boring demo trading.

Senior Member rizwan1 is an unknown quantity at this point rizwan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aik had tak demo account booring ho sakta hai kion ke is main app jitni be earning kar lo us ka app ko koi faida nahi ho sakta ager app real account pe kam karo gy to us main maza ata hai us main emotions be hoty hian aor earnign be hoti hia

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raju1984 View Post
    demo account trading not boring work.because if you want to be a good trader you should must demo practicing at least one month.i think demo more helpful for forex trader.if you newbie you are not option to learn forex trade without demo.so it is not a boring.
    I think even for something that very useful, we can sometimes feel bored to face that. Like dome account, there is a big potentially boredom that can show its self up anytime. Think about it! We all know the important factor and side of demo account for our trading career, but we have to also confess that this kind of account will not give us good benefit in dollar meaning (except we trade for contest of course).
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 649 of 676 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 659 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)