+ Reply to Thread
Page 637 of 676 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 635 636 637 638 639 647 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member lembutkhan is an unknown quantity at this point lembutkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ever thought that a demo account is not only boring, even useless. But because I often experience loss in live account, then I go back to a demo account, and benefit from the demo account. We all know, the profit on demo account can not withdraw it, but practice trading on a demo account with the discipline when trading in live accounts will be easier.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think maybe because I'm just starting to trade demo, I was bored, but with us to see what we make it boredom would turn into a zeal to earn a higher income in the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dinusarker001 is an unknown quantity at this point dinusarker001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that demo trading is the first way of profit.there are many advantages of demo account. we can know about the real trade and can gain our goal. we also can use the demo contest to try new strategies and keep a profit. we can gain trading experience and be able to compete our trading bonus and i think that it will not boring for me.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just some time maybe that the demo account is boring, but maybe if we are think that the demo account is to help us to have the good trading when we are enter to the real account maybe we are do not feel that is boring and maybe we will trade in the demo to make more good lerning again

Member adel is on a distinguished road adel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that but also it is very helpful for trading and making startegies

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo trading vaise to itni boring nahi hai. lekin jab hum demo trading mein achcha pradarshan karte hain to soch kar dukh hota hai ki kash hum itna achcha trade real account mein bhi kar pate. lekin demo aur real account ke factors mein difference hota hai.

Member zein is an unknown quantity at this point zein's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for demo I guess not boring and I think think the longer the name the demo itself is excellent for beginners and very good I guess because it was all for practice so we do not lose the competitive trade and please pray me

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    a demo trading is important in my opinion because there we can learn to operate our metatrader,but if you are capable to use a meta trader i think it would be better to invest in small amount of money first to feel the trading situation and educate our trading mental

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I prefer to raise capital from a forum post, then try to trade using the capital. rather than every day just to trade with a demo, all of us try to better trading psychology with real money, although only the results of the forum.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi View Post
    no i disagree, I think if you are a beginner then trading on a demo account is very important not borring ,so that you can learn to have a good trading system, so that later when you are trading on real accounts can profit consistently every month ..

ok ..
    bhai aapki baat sahi hai, demo boring nahi hona chahiye, lekin ye sach mein boring hota hai, lekin mere pass ek tarike ye bhi hai, jo trader isko boring samjhata hai, wo demo contest mein participate kar sakta hai, wo bhi demo hota hai, lekin prize ke chakar mein har koi achchi trading karne ke chakar mein rahta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 637 of 676 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 635 636 637 638 639 647 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)