+ Reply to Thread
Page 630 of 676 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 640 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya some time i feel it is boring because hmen is me pese to aa nahi rhy hoty to trade execute kerny k baad insaan beth to jata hai mger jese real account me bar bar position dkhta hai is tarah is me nahi dekhta is lea mere khyaal se kaafi boring hai real trading...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    I prefer to spend my time in the demo account, rather than spend my money in a real account,
    no doubt, it was very boring demo account, but more boring again when we tried to trade in a real account, but we do not understand the technique we use, and resulted in our money runs out

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Friends,I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . I do, demo trading is not the exciting, but it is a must to learn forex . you can't trade on real accounts directly without having practice for long time with demo accounts with a good result.

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trial originally is not a tedious way to business the currency trading marketplaces, but come to think of it, when we now invest an extreme time like 6 several weeks just for the trial dealing, we would basically begin seeing the trial as a tedious type of dealing consideration.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if in the learning phase forex trading demo account is fun. but if you have mastered trading, demo account is boring because there is no challenge in trading. If you use a real account there must be the fear of losing money, so when trading comes a sense of responsibility, and it helped traders to avoid trading in vain. But after trading in a demo account as beneficial, since demo account can be used to test the strategy so that it can form a system for trading
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Senior Member elkhawaga is an unknown quantity at this point elkhawaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself see that the new trader in the forex market should be trading on a demo account initially for a period of time to learn the market and deal with him, but without loss before dealing with real account

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's up to the legal person, and not all opinions are compatible, but it seems that demo stage that should be, and must pass it and this is doing all novices, because experience starting from the demo account until we account normal and should be exploited demo best exploit even win experienceneeded for forex trading.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    this is right that there are a lot of difference between demo and real trading. i demo their is no the real condition like greed or fear of loss so hear any one can do good. i think in the very beginning demo is needed to learn the basics of trading then for becoming expert he may start live trading in micro account. here he will get every aspect of live trading so that if some one can make profit here then he can make profit with any amount invested.

Banned kaiben is on a distinguished road kaiben's Avatar
    Thanks
    I Think Demo Trading is not Boring.beacos of it teach us how can we do the work.and also it is impotence to justify workers work.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes trading demo account is the way to start trading in the forex market for all beginners, try not to feel boring about it because if you do you will learn your lessons the hard way, and trust me you won't like that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 630 of 676 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 640 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)