+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 676 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    I sometimes get bored with trading on a demo account.
    But because it is a step that must be done, then I will be forced to trading on a demo account. I'm trading in a demo account is not very long, which is about 3 months, after which I was trading in a real account even though the account form cent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If it's too long to trade in demo account, it's not surprising that trader is boring because there is no money to get for long time. But if you spent enough time for practicing, about 1-3 months, so it won't be boring for you but you got a lot of knowledges and experiences to implement any strategies which you've read before.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member babayuyu is an unknown quantity at this point babayuyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In demo trading we just train and get to know our strategy trading software. Of course it will feel boring because we could not get a profit in the form of real money or having an actual loss. But however trading with a demo account should still be done so that we have enough stock to plunge in the real account.

Senior Member animasaha is an unknown quantity at this point animasaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have come across some persons who say that demo trading is boring and they would prefer to open a cent account and trade with where they can be making profit while learning.

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BANGUN View Post
    I seriously to do the exercises in the demo trading account for that I feel how I am better at this trade with a demo account as it will be able to grow the experience and knowledge I have and I would feel that I need to exercise demo
    We must be patient in learn forex world it is hard to understand really sometimes bore comes seek you so better take good learn and never give up. good luck

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's way too tedious dealing trial consideration. The money is not real and I've always influenced to use big position in trial. That's why I started dealing with pennies consideration. It makes me much better in currency trading dealing evaluate to trial consideration. I get the same excitement as dealing a big consideration.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdurrehman View Post
    My dear friend i think k demo account se hamen kafi faida hota hai kion k is se ham trading ko kafu had tak sikh jate hen k kis terhan trading karni hai aor kis terhan profite hasil karna hai aor loss se bachna hai aor mere khiyal mein demo wast off time nai balke hamen kafi faida deta hai.
    I seriously to do the exercises in the demo trading account for that I feel how I am better at this trade with a demo account as it will be able to grow the experience and knowledge I have and I would feel that I need to exercise demo

Banned tuntuni is an unknown quantity at this point tuntuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    No doubt from me...demo trading is a bit boring because if you win profits it is not echt and you can not fatigue it. But the virtuous opinion of trading in demo is that if you retrogress or margin birdsong your trading account you fuck nada to disorder most because you regress no proper money at all.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha ha. . boring esly hoti hy q k wahn se hmy koi reward nhi melta oor hum chonky buht greedy hoty hy and money ko chahty hy esly hum se sabr nhi hota oor demo hmy boring lgte hy oor jlde se real me ana chahty hy taky real money ko gain krly...

Senior Member ichsanz is an unknown quantity at this point ichsanz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo accounts will never get bored played by newbie traders if we set the target at each opening his account .. for example. we set the target to be able to master the new system today. so when some of the indicators we will confirm the open position .. the next day after that day we also set a target for the other systems .. and after a week of our evaluation. which system is right for us and we enjoy trading therein ..
    from there it we can choose which is good for us. we played it without fear of losing .. because we play in a demo account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 676 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)