+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 676 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 675 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed demo account is a very important part in our learning process to get to know the condition of trade and forex market. Thus, before we plunge into a real account, we must prepare our ability to learn through trading in a demo account. so when trading in a real account, we will not experience any difficulties and disadvantages. It is therefore important for us to be patient in improving our ability to trade in a demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    Demo trading is very much helpful for new trader. New born baby never know how he of she walk, by using Demo trading people know verity kinds key works, market description, how market can gain or loss etc. So, every new trader should practice by demo trading.
    yes, with demo account the trader know how to make the good trading too, this is too much important for the beginner to try to make thetrading on the demo account becuase if they are do not learning at there they must not trade again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nhaeen demo boring naheen hay balky main to demo ko bohot enjoyable trading samjhta hoon, jab main demo practice pa rtha to main ghantoon demo par practice kia karta tha aur mujhy kabi boring feel naheen hoi.

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that demon trading is not boring. Demo account trading is just like a platform for learning and practicing trade for effective and successful foreign exchange trade. Demo trading is always boring only to those that joined foreign exchange trading to make quick money a short period of time.

Senior Member Taraq is an unknown quantity at this point Taraq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is very useful to learn forex trading.More practicing one can learn how to use properly money in trading . It takes time but it helps to prevent real money losses .

Member magdy is an unknown quantity at this point magdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think,,, traders must learn trade from demo account practice and they have to stay with demo for more than 1 month.They can learn and practice many things of trade as they practice trade in demo.They also need to learn some strategies.......

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading for a long time certainly boring demo account for trading, a trader is only virtual money and that means the profit earned is also fake, demo accounts will only be fun if it is used to test strategies for trading in real account
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Member aliop is an unknown quantity at this point aliop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really knowing yourself and how you think can give you an edge that others in the ... My goal is to share practical advice to improve your forex psychology without boring you to death.

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is not boring for me, in demo or in live i still fell hepy, in demo account i can up****e our experience and knowlehde also.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BANGUN View Post
    I seriously to do the exercises in the demo trading account for that I feel how I am better at this trade with a demo account as it will be able to grow the experience and knowledge I have and I would feel that I need to exercise demo
    all merchants will require practice on a demo account because I think they will be able to continue to lose in real accounts trading practice because it is very hard for all the traders to lose money when they exercise in the real account unless they use a small capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 676 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 675 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)