+ Reply to Thread
Page 623 of 676 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 621 622 623 624 625 633 673 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I hope trading on a demo acount will not be boring as it may result in the way of our performance will be better and more established to deepen their knowledge in the field of trade and I am sure that we continue to learn on a demo acount fitting we go into acount that rail would have no result and produce a better ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should be aware that the demo account so we need to learn our system and strategy and seek the good for our forex trading business, We should step up into real account although we used small amount of capital in the first time of trading with real account. Dont be in a hurry in forex, this is a long term business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asikrana is an unknown quantity at this point asikrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think those who say that demo trading is a waste of time for beginners have knowledge about forex . Demo trading isn't only helping a trader to increase his capability and understandability of market moving but also enabling experts to verify the significance of their news strategy. I would say that releasing demo software is the best opportunity offered by any broker.

Senior Member alvikfc is an unknown quantity at this point alvikfc's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think so because demo trading helps you to get more experience about Forex trading. When you will start your trading you should test your self how expert you are in Forex trading.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, sometime we will feel boring after suffered continously loses. If our motivation going down then we need to leave from chart and take a good rest. After refreshing and high motivation then we can come back at any time we want.

Senior Member zubair1122 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i think not like that. demo treading gives me a great opportunity to start treading business. As a student high invest is not possible to me. But demo terading helps me much.For that now i can invest.

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market is risky business... so we must prepare all about forex with carefully... that's true if newbie in forex should to trade in demo account first before trade in real account... i think demo is not wasting time, but demo is boring... it is up to you... you can practice in demo or trade in real account with small deposit...
    success is my right...!!!

Senior Member shahriar99 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the new trader do not practice much in demo account . But new trader have to practice more and more in demo account . Demo trading may be boring but we must practice to get some experience .

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I found demo trading more interesting than real trading. I enjoy demo a lot. In demo there is no faer of loss and having a high capital we can earn big profits too. It gives confidence to traders that they can do good in forex trading.

Senior Member imranijaz is an unknown quantity at this point imranijaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think the demo trading is boring. it give us a basic understanding of trading in forex without losing anything. the difference in demo and real account is in demo account you can not able to withdraw or deposit money in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 623 of 676 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 621 622 623 624 625 633 673 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)