+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 676 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 662 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Senior Member nahidahasan is an unknown quantity at this point nahidahasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Demo trade is the best choice ever for a newbie. I am also a newcomer in the Forex world and still i am doing demo trade.. Cause i am looking for short term profit but for the future..

Banned lovingfxmanager is on a distinguished road lovingfxmanager's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo is one of the part of forex learning , we all should practice on demo more and more so that we can be expert and well trader ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

demo acount buhat he boring ha is main ap ko trading karte hoe wo interst ni hota jo real acount main hota ha.
    demo trading main ap easyly trade karte han or zeada tens ni hote.jab ke real trade main buhat he sereius ho ke trade karna hoti ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe demo account is boring but its very useful for us and we need to learn demo account first before we use real account in our trades, because demo account gives us the real price movement with real account and we can learn about trading strategies with fake money

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup!some times i feel bored to use the demmo account that i used it every day to practiced..even im bored,but i still use it every day,because theres no other ways to practicing forex trading,demmo account is the best way to improving our trading skill,we can knows the real situation of the real market in demmo account!

Senior Member zaine is an unknown quantity at this point zaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i don't think so because i think that the demo account is the basic of the every trader here they learn the basic of the trading and learn the many market strategy and see the market how it is risky and tricky here we make the big profit and big loss very soon

Junior Member hiddenpain is an unknown quantity at this point hiddenpain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes demo account is good training for newbies especially who have no idea about forex but for me i see demo account wasting time and energy for me that's why i choose real account .

Member shitolnaim is an unknown quantity at this point shitolnaim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ha muja demo account boring lagtinh.kiuki itch ma time jatiha lakin pasa nahi atiha.lakin pahela up demo account ma trading nahi karnasa up real account ma profit na karchaktiha.demo account forex par training karnasa hotiha.itchliya na cheyata huya vi humko demo account ma pahela trade karna lagtiha.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think demo trade is not boring , i thin before trading in forex, at first we should trade in demo.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's also like you, because the actual trading using a demo account it will only make trading psychology is so messy and unfocused again, because we do not think what if we h [lose money when we either do open position

+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 676 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 662 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)