+ Reply to Thread
Page 609 of 676 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 607 608 609 610 611 619 659 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if we have a clear goal in using the demo account such tried several indicators in forex, the demo account will not be boring but if we use a demo account just to play, it would be pretty boring demo account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanre01 is on a distinguished road lanre01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its true demo trading is very and waste of time, i will advice newbie to trade live with small deposit they can afford to lose, these will enable them feel the market better than demo, feel the joy of winning and the pain of losing, hence enable them to sit tight.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me demo trading is not boring it's very beneficial practice account for different strategies analysis tricks in this and i can learn with and practice with out any risk. when ever i got profit in this account it's gives me confidence for better trade in real account. it can be boring for mostly trader but other hands there are a lot of advantage of demo account for newbies and experienced traders also.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ab2soleil View Post
    not at all a demo account gives you the experience you must have the experience and find the best trading strategy, I konw some Forex experts who not to stop and find, try using new tricks to Increase Their sum of money, there are Those Who Still Have a demo account and never stop to use.
    If you're learning how to trade in demo account as beginners who just started forex, so demo account is not boring because you still tried to gain more experiences. But it will be boring if you have spent several weeks to trade with same strategy to make sure if the strategy was working well and stable. But it is not reason to trade in demo account unseriously because it needs consistency to become good trader and we should make good habit since it was demo account.

Senior Member md mofizur rahman is an unknown quantity at this point md mofizur rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think exactly as you say. Any one can learn forex system within short time. But to understand market trend is so difficult. You have to practice it. But with real money it is really stupid. For this a long time may be required. So Demo account is perfect for practice this. With small capital one do parallel trade.

Member hasnainkb is an unknown quantity at this point hasnainkb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading is best for leaning of trading. if demo facility is provide us i am not complete perfect in Forex.
    so i thank that demo is the best protract in the Forex.

Banned Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Jones's Avatar
    Thanks

Jones

Demo trading is perfectly important and it is not bolling at all, we are learning through the demo training. Demo training is perfectly important.

Member himi is an unknown quantity at this point himi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so because i will practice in demo account and never feel bore . If you are serious about to learn Forex trading you don't feel bore any step during your learning.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mood02 View Post
    Live trading in the Forex market can be intimidating when you are doing it for the first time, even if you have been practicing on a demo account for a while.
    would be boring if you persist in demo trading account due to the more challenging to go to a real account to get the money but a demo account first preparation is important and should not be passed and felt tired during the workout for real trading account better

Banned bceharun is an unknown quantity at this point bceharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfoxy812 View Post
    i dont think trading demo account is boring....its helps a beginner to get good knowledge og forex before trading live account
    Of course i agree with your comments. i also think demo trading is not boring, because only demo practice can develop our skill and can get strategy. so demo practice in must for every traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 609 of 676 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 607 608 609 610 611 619 659 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)