+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 676 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo ke trading boring trading nh hai demo se hume best learning hoti hai or demo se hume trading ke bare main best pata chlata hai es liye hume demo per work zaror krna chaye kun ke demo ke trading bht he best trading hai learning ke liye or experience ke liye demo ke trading he best trading hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading is very exciting when we lose any amount in trading and think a lot to learn and demo trading is boring when we make a profit and think I should start trading right now it's easy. But my dear miracle begins when you start the truth it's more than just killing when I see my dollar disappear before my eyes. So, learn by demo instead of wasting time is giving time, every trade will make you learn something new and make you think about the fluctuations of the trading market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly agree with your words that a beginner should trade using a demo account before you actually dive in a real account because a demo account is a medium that is able to train a beginner trader without a mental, then a beginner is likely to throw his money down the drain no result

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that this demo trading is boring, as a result of the demo trading it helped me get some of my knowledge and also let me get some of the info about forex trading as well, and therefore I should feel very grateful to the demo account that helped me a lot

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No. I think demo trading is not boring, demo trading is a very interesting place to practice, there are many advantages that we get in trading demo, we can learn how to analyze price movement forex and make the best decision to get profit. We can develop our system in a demo trading .. so, I think the demo trading is not boring.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear aisa bilkul bhi nhi hai k forex market mein demio account per trading karna boring hai dear forex market mein demo account per trading karna first step htoa hai forex market mein trading k start mein

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think no aisa kuch bhi nahain jesa ap keh rhay hain dear demo say to apko boht kuch sekhna parta hay agar demo na hoti to phr ap real pay hi apna loss kerty aur sekhtay bhi dear demo to acha option hay logon k liay yeh boht hi intresting hay.........

Member takabo is an unknown quantity at this point takabo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like demo trading much because where you test you new strategies for profit and what happen when you apply your strategies .so best option for learning forex is demo use properly and earn profit in real account with help of demo account...

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I do not think the demo trading is boring. If you want to be a successful trader then you have to practice account demo. Because the demo account practice increases our knowledge and trading experience. Without trading knowledge and experience no one can not be successful from Forex trading.so, for beginner account demo practice is very important.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The boring demo of trading is so much higher and a lot of research with all the smallest margins separately to understand the market, the demo trading is very valuable for forex traders who are usually practiced for your trading analysis, so it is certainly good to train your skills and intuition as Higher in forex analysis Trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 676 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)