+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 676 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Banned samianazir is on a distinguished road samianazir's Avatar
    Thanks
    No dear i am not agree with the peoples. Demo account not a waste of time , not a boring but its a great help of every trader to learn the trade. Demo account tell us that how to bay or sell a pairs, Market analysis, how to prepare the good strategy, about the SL & TP.
    In short we can say demo account is the base of real account so we can not stand the real accont with out the base like demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this is true, i think demo trading is boring. Hardwork and trading for hours in demo trading will not give us money and it makes demo become boring. trade with bonus is much better than trade with demo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member totul is an unknown quantity at this point totul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Example of usage is the reason for the investigation. If you usually comfortable with this process is able to examine the charts on different frameworks in addition to trading with a forex demo account. The force required to develop skills to quickly determine in addition to take advantage of business opportunities. Usually in some sort of life account If he had reliably good results in a perfect Simulator account.

Junior Member ruman is an unknown quantity at this point ruman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though demo trading look boring , I think it is not boring because for smart trading you should took training like demo trading. By getting enough experience from demo trading the probability of earning profit from real trading is bigger.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mandiri View Post
    when i will not desire to accept which demonstration exchanging just isn't boring due to the fact you really need to acquire significantly of your energy to practice in the demonstration bill since the additional anyone training a lot more you realize the ultimate way to make benefit out of the foreign exchange market consequently never ever come across demonstration bill difficult to practice in case you have the need for benefit.
    All need demo acc, at first you need to know that Forex trading is a huge opportunity to earn money.But you have to be very patient.there is no shortcut to success.you have to move step by step with proper planning.

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello brother yes be trading in a demo account is boring sometimes, but this see for beginners are They of the incessantly quickly

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi mai nhi manta hun demo trading bilkul bhi borning nhi hoti ha demo me trade karne me hume maza hi ata hai ye boring kabhi nhi lagti hai . mai demo trading ko kabhi orning nhi mana hun .

Banned aliraza1 is an unknown quantity at this point aliraza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    no demo trading boring nahi ha ap is s forex k bary m information hasil kar sakty ha or ap is ko game ki tarha use kar sakty ha ap is k waja s forex k bary m bohat kuch jan jao hy ap is ko enjoy karo gy or sath sath seekh jao gy is liya ye bilkul b boring nahi ha ye newbie k liya bohat helpfull ha wo is s seekh kar real trading start karty ha ager ye na ho tu ap ko real m loss hi ho na hi koi trading ko kary ye bohat achi cheez ha newbi k liya

Member dalymchala is on a distinguished road dalymchala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes for me, the demo account was so boring, because i earn some profits on demo but they are not real , i wished to be on real account to get them

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    I Think so, demo are like online poker for me, i think that was no real money involved on it. We are trade with virtual money which we can make the money very easily on registration. It was not really important how much the amount, cause if we are get stop out, we can make it again with unlimited amount. It make demo are not good for practice trade on forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 676 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)