के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 665 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Senior Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    134.55 USD
    Thanks
    All traders who need to make profit in Forex market must use Demo account first to make their trading skills.
    If it is boring he can't be a good trader. Without using demo account you always fail....Try to use Demo account about four months.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102.00 USD
    Thanks
    Without a doubt, trial trading is a little bit monotonous because if a person get income it's not at all genuine and you can certainly not take away the idea. Though the good side of trading with trial can be if a person drop or maybe perimeter telephone your trading consideration you've almost nothing to help worry about since you also drop zero real cash by any means.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    144.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tharaka17 View Post
    All traders who need to make profit in Forex market must use Demo account first to make their trading skills.
    If it is boring he can't be a good trader. Without using demo account you always fail....Try to use Demo account about four months.
    demo account will probably be boring for traders, if too long to trade on demo accounts without making money.
    but it's better done than the trader to lose money when they perform in the real trading account without having a good preparation.
    Traders need to be careful to risk their money on real account. because forex trading is not easy.

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50.70 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    I very agree with that thought, but the reason I prefer to not educate traders
    . reason. a demo trader, he was playing mind games is not a business.
    no free science

Senior Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    49.95 USD
    Thanks
    dear mahmud982 thanks for your comments. I am a newbie in this trade. I think without practicing in demo account I can not be a successful trader. Every day I am introducing a new problem and doing mistake in demo account. When I realize I am not doing any mistake in demo then I will go for real trade. In my sense demo trading is not boring. demo trading make us efficient and it is the pillar of success in real account.

Senior Member shariful is an unknown quantity at this point shariful's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    54.04 USD
    Thanks
    No, never think that demo trading is boring. Demo trade is the most of the trader. which is the new here they will be try to demo. Demo trade and real trade they are same. I think every trader need it.

Member shabu0200 is an unknown quantity at this point shabu0200's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.70 USD
    Thanks
    Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .
    Again

What Do you Think ?

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    187.20 USD
    Thanks
    I agree with you guys, if we are just starting forex business then recommend for us to practice using the demo account. so we know that we can apply the strategy in the forex business before we use a real account.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    199.20 USD
    Thanks
    agree with you sir, dont be boring when trade in the demo because we still in learn, if we always boring in the demo it meaning we dont use demo account as well. demo account is very useful is we use it as well, we can test our strategy and find new thinking in here, so use it and dont be boring

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    159.24 USD
    Thanks
    I don't think that trading forex market on demo account is very boring, trading on demo account is very nice, we can do anything we want without losing money but we can get a lot of experience and skill for trading on real account later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 665 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast