+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 676 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 662 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Senior Member jhorad is an unknown quantity at this point jhorad's Avatar
    Thanks
    main tu demo ke tradin ko kabi bhe boring nh kahon ga kun ke demo ke trading se hume trading ke bare main bht kch pata chalta hai es se hum log bht kch sekh skate hain es liye hume demo per wokin krni chye hume es liye bor lagti hai ke es se hume eanring nh ho rahe hoti,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear of course, with me I like to believe that i dont think that demo trading is not boring because if you trade seriousily you can take experience and have good strategie to trade with success in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nala is an unknown quantity at this point nala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, In fact I absolutely find that demo trading is very boring, there are feel fear, no greedy, no stress or high tension when we trade using demo trading. It makes not many people who spend much time on demo trading before they trade on real trading. Trading using real trading will not boring.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, in fact I surely do believe that demo trading is not boring but it is key to success in forex trading markets. so be patience while trading in live accounts. so demo accounts help us to improve our performance and skills present in the forex markets. trend in the trading platforms.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that it would be very boring if we were not able to master all the material very well, because in fact if you were able to master all things that exist in the real account, then at least you do not need a demo for a while

Senior Member azhari09 is an unknown quantity at this point azhari09's Avatar
    Thanks
    well u are a few exactly just precisely the way correct which Demo Trading is actually Boring however the a lot of u really know what u have to learn on the actual demo trading after that we can understand a lot of whenever u obtain to the actual reside account so perform me personally trading is actually not very boring

Banned tolak angin is an unknown quantity at this point tolak angin's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not agree if demo account waste materials time... currently i asking to u what u understand about forex?? can u obtain pips or even profit through forex???? No....??? of course no... u beginner and did not not understand Whats forex... exactly just precisely the way forex work.. and so on... try demo account till obtain pips and profit...

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe demo trading is boring because you already know that the money is not real and you know that the profit made you can't withdraw it , when you know already that the capital is not real you can't trade seriously and you will take it as a game.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, in forex trading, I actually consider that every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade and sometimes you will said that demo trading is a waste of time but if you want accumulated the experionce you must realy working hard.

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlive View Post
    bai saab ji mare hisab se demo account bana kar os mai kam karna ek acha kam hai es tara agar app es kam mai new hai fer app es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best and worldwide bussiness hai bai saab ji forex ek hard working bussinesss hai hum forexmai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    Dear forex market ek bahut hi profitable business hai but yah utna hi risky bhi hai esliye hame esko join karne ke bad sabse pahle esko learn karna chahiye jisse ki hame good knowldge hasil ho sake aur demo per trading ki pratice bahut hi best hai learning ke liye hame esme bor nahi hona chahiye balki intrest leker kam karna chahiye tabhi hum success ho sakte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 676 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 662 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)