बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 662 of 665 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 660 661 662 663 664 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 6650

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50.29 USD
    Thanks
    good demo accounts for beginner traders know and learn trading, but if you are already familiar with trading activities for old account demo will be boring because there is no challenge in it, I advise you to try the contest account because while you learn trading can fight gifts, long enough learn can be money? and demo accounts can be very tedious only if we do not have a target for what we have to gain from demo trading, I think demo trading is very useful to learn how to operate our metatraders, and in demos we can use it as a test for our new trading strategy as well. Demo accounts will not be boring if we have a good purpose to improve our trading capability.

2. Huracan
    Member baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    93.26 USD
    Thanks
    start learning how to trade using a demo account is fun especially if it gets a profit, but for a long time so boring because fortunately though many but it can not be enjoyed by just using virtual money in transactions. My advice if you already master how to make transactions and trading in forex demo accounts boring, and you sure have a good system then immediately to open a real account and I am a new trader in this trade. Like everyone else, I think we can try many strategies and money management and we modify it to fit without fear of losing money. we can also use demo contests to try out new strategies and make a profit. Thanks for this question

Member mumtay will become famous soon enough mumtay's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    78.86 USD
    Thanks
    yes right, but how should we always learn in demo account first before get real account. because when we study in demo account, we can learn many things. eg learning about trading conditions, similar to trading conditions in real accounts, but also we can understand the character of market movements. and of course when we get used to the character of market movements, the easier it will be to benefit when included in the real account. and, demo trading is not boring. This is very interesting. Because in trading demos, traders can trade with large capital even though it is virtual money. He can generate huge profits in a day that can help him to achieve trust. Without trading on demo accounts, success in real trading is not possible. After practicing demo trading, everything becomes easy in real trading.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102.28 USD
    Thanks
    As a trader, people should always be cool and should not let the emotions interfere in between. Lack of knowledge about the indicators can also cause losses. Losses are a major problem in trading and losing always means you are not making a profit. So there is a different reason behind defeat. For example, without experience, most traders join this market and they can not implement the plan they have created for trading and this Demo was not originally a boring way to trade in the forex market, but come to think of it, when we now spend excessive time like 6 months just for demo trading, we will only start to see demos as boring types of trades. account.

Member sapiyar will become famous soon enough sapiyar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125.40 USD
    Thanks
    It's up to the legal person, and not all opinions are compatible, but it seems the demo stage is supposed to be, and should pass and this is doing all the beginners, because the experience starts from a demo account until we normal account and should be exploited demo make best use of even winning experience needed to forex trading. and, I think every beginner should trade on demo accounts before real trading. But many people say that demo trading is a waste of time. I do, demo trading is not that exciting, but it is a must to learn forex. You can not trade directly on real accounts directly without having to practice long hours with demo accounts with great results.

Junior Member GoGoG is an unknown quantity at this point GoGoG's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.03 USD
    Thanks
    Demo account trading may look boring but it is not useless. It will not give you the adrenaline rush but will help you in crunch times. Don't look down upon demo trading and give it some time. If you are looking for excitement, you will get it in real trading.

Member setan will become famous soon enough setan will become famous soon enough setan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119.12 USD
    Thanks
    If in the learning phase of a forex trading demo account it is fun but if you have mastered a boring demo trading account because there is no challenge in trading if you use a real account there must be a fear of losing money so when trading comes the sense of responsibility and it helps traders to avoid trading with in vain but after transacting in a demo accountant is useful because the demo account can be used to test the strategy so as to establish a system for trading. and For me, traders can not give a reason to say trading Using a demo account is very boring. For me, this is the only best way for beginners to train themselves to become successful traders and produce quality trades. demo account is very important for us to train ourselves to be more successful.

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    62.10 USD
    Thanks
    Trading demo is very important for new traders. Anyone can be familiar with the atmosphere of forex trading, trade trading techniques & can test trading strategy there with demo account without investing its own money. Because real money is not involved in trading Demos, so profit and loss are also not real in Demo trading & because the emotion does not work in demo trading. As a result after a few days, Demos become boring and for me, demos are a great way for beginners to learn how to use meta trader and test the theories they get. If someone says that demo account is time consuming and expensive, I think that person is not a successful person in forex. because people who succeed in forex will be very careful before entering the real account.

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    265.86 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 Times in 630 Posts
    yess i know mete pass kafi new traders atey he jo Trick pochty ye trading me profit bananey me but me onhey kehta ho keh demo account me practice karo but wo agey se reply dety hain. keh demo account boring he osme faida nhi he but they are wrong first of all kisi Bhi business me short cut nahi hota our osme success hasil karne keh liye kafi mehnat ki zrorat he so practice make perfect isliye hame ye soch kar demo account me practice karna chahye keh ye hame future me faida dega ham profit banny keh able hojayge

11. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    955.17 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 796 Posts
    Offcourse dear sab log yehi chahty hain keh woh starting main hi real money sy working karien phir is ke results bhi bury nikalty hain agar humien sekhna hai tu humien demo sy sekhna hoga demo ko jab tak hum real ki tarah nahi samjhien gy tab tak hum just demo sy boring hi hoty rahien gy main guzarish karta hun newbies sy keh kindly demo sy sekhien agar aap log loss sy bachna chahty ho tu
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (07-13-2018), yulbang111 (07-14-2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 662 of 665 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 660 661 662 663 664 ... LastLast