+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 676 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    Demo trading is not boring as far as I am concerned, though to the impatient newbie who has itching fingers, he may think that he is missing something not trading live. In demo trading you do virtually the same things that you do on a live account. When you are doing good on a demo account, you simply switch to a live account but demo trading is not boring.
    agree with your opinion, sir, I am sure all will be very itchy trader by hand to deal with a live account .. but if traders can not control his emotions then to be feared is when traders lose their capital will be much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some trader are say that demo trading is boring.But i trade here freely.If i fall in loss then i can also bye with demo account.So why it is boring.I trade demo account with in 2 month.But never remember demo is boring.This demo account help us to practice very well.I trade demo account minimum 6 month reason it is not boring.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not ever to think demo or virtual account is boring or useles for trader especially for new traders. There is lots of function of demo account. We can learn and practice about lots of new formulation or indicators combinations to find out how its work before we applied this to the real account using real money

4. The Following User Says Thank You to biyen For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I feel that trade on a demo account is boring because there is no money we make from there. but I still do that to test any new strategy before I use to trade on real account...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaji For This Useful Post:

adys (2013-11-22), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), tayyab7869 (2013-11-13)

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading is not boring as far as I am concerned, though to the impatient newbie who has itching fingers, he may think that he is missing something not trading live. In demo trading you do virtually the same things that you do on a live account. When you are doing good on a demo account, you simply switch to a live account but demo trading is not boring.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nobby For This Useful Post:

opang (2013-04-08), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I do, demo trading is not the exciting, but it is a must to learn forex . you can't trade on real accounts directly without having practice for long time with demo accounts with a good result

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hitcola For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be patient to learn in a demo account. I am trading with the manual method. control my emotions, with a commitment to the rule of discipline in trading systems, and has a target daily profit and loss limits

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashar For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-11), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use demo account for study. We can study charts of other currency pairs and buy and sell in the demo account until you are comfortable with this process. Patience is required to develop the skills to quickly identify and profit from trading opportunities. Do not fund a live Forex account until you have demonstrated consistent success in a simulator.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to biyen For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not biooring if one is a good student and listener.
    It provides opportunities tio learn more and more about trading.
    It is not boring because it is like real trading enviornemnt but with the difference of virtual money.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hello927 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-11)

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think those who say that demo trading is a waste of time for beginners have knowledge about forex . Demo trading isn't only helping a trader to increase his capability and understandability of market moving but also enabling experts to verify the significance of their news strategy. I would say that releasing demo software is the best opportunity offered by any broker.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sohelforex For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22), Sakeena (2014-09-07), sehar6 (2013-10-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 676 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)