+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 676 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,129 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo trading ko bore nahi keh sakte hai,esme trader jetna jada demo par analysis market me karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko demo par apna jada se jada time dena chahiye,esme trader ko demo ke har tools ko khud market me learn karna hoga uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kamyaab ho sakenga,esme charts par time dena chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-21), ah15 (2018-08-28), Amir151 (2018-09-12), batool (2018-08-24), danish555 (2018-08-21), Fiya (2018-08-21), FM1881 (2018-08-26), FM2127 (2018-08-29), foziia (2018-08-27), freemoo (2018-09-18), kanita (2018-08-21), kekbad (2018-08-23), Mustansir (2018-08-24), SA148P (2018-08-25), sakigbest (2018-08-21), SANIASHOAIB (2018-08-23), sarfraz786 (2018-08-21), sufiyan22 (2018-08-22), Unregistered (3), yulbang111 (2018-08-21), zahid2016 (2018-08-22), zulfiqar5564 (2018-08-23)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so, sometimes I feel some pressure in a demo account like I feel on a real account when I break through my trading rules and don't trust my analysis ... for some trading demos people are really boring but actually the first step for most traders to become a Profitable Trader and I also think like that. because when traders think they are bored with a demo account, I think that will make them unable to learn well and will not know good trading conditions. because after trading a demo account that will make us more familiar with both trade matters. because it is important to us is always a lot of practice in a demo account first to better understand market conditions and forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

freemoo (2018-09-18)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    demo trading ko boring nahi keh sakte hai,esme trader demo par kaam karke he market me experience bana sakta hai,esme trader ko demo par ache se analysis aana chahiye,esme trader jetna khud se pehle market me time dega aur analysis se chalenga to uske baad he usko pata chalenga esme kaise trader ko kaam karna hai.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-08-23), freemoo (2018-09-18)

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is very useful to learn forex trading.Demo account trading is just like a platform for learning and practicing trade for effective and successful foreign exchange trade.but long time trading in demo it's boring.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I anticipate that it is not biooring if someone is a good alumnus and sees it. This provides opportunities to take on many and rough trade writers. This is not tiring because it is a concrete enviornemnt trade that is equivalent but with a difference in virtual money. and I don't think demo accounts are boring. Demo accounts really helped me in the trading process. here I can practice improving my skills in making trading strategies. I can also see my ability to trade, and can improve the trading experience.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account bilkul bhi boring ni he.agr ap forex mien expert banna chahte hen tu sb se pehle demo account mien practice krna lazmi he.ap jitni practice karo ge.real account mien utna hi faida he.

Junior Member Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214's Avatar
    Thanks
    Han mary bhai ee kaha ja skta hai k demo ka trading boring jaroor hota hai wo is waja sy k ap is mai withdraw nahi kar skty ap jitna bhi earning
    krty hai aur han agar ap achy sy learning kary gy tho live account mai ap earning kar k uska withdraw bhi lga skty hain easy way k sath....

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad1214 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-01), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-01), QamarXulqi (2018-08-01), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera khud ka opinion hai ki demo trading jo hai vo boring nahi hai kyoki demo apko humesa hi apko perfect hi banayegi vagair demo kiye ap real market me trade agar kare to ap loss hi me jayenge agar koi bhi trader jo vo bilkul hi new hai unhe to sabse jayda demo me practice karna hai tabhi ve forex me ek achhe mukam pe pahuch payenge nahi to sirph or sirph loss hi hoga.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading a demo account can be very tedious for an impatient trader but no doubt they will definitely learn the hard way with losing real money in the market, then again nagging the market is a scam and demmo trading never bore me..because I practice to improve My trading skills on demmo accounts, if I get tired of demmo trading, my trading skills never get better, for surfife and profit, we have to learn and practice continuously, and I think demmo accounts are the best solution to improve our trading skills !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade demos are not boring, it is learning the market to be successful with good knowledge about forex price data. In the demo you learn a lot, but do not think that when you go live you will not lose money. You will lose, but keep your losses down. and indeed for newbie demo accounts it is helpful to learn how to trade and for all traders is a very useful demo account to test strategy. but if it has been used separately and consistently generates trading profits in a demo account you should immediately switch to a contest account to avoid boredom, because the contest account is very useful to test the strategies you have created and train to become mentally stronger when trading, prize trading contest

16. The Following User Says Thank You to benazier For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 676 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)