+ Reply to Thread
Page 673 of 676 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 671 672 673 674 675 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People may feel so due to there being no real profit or loss, but we should not forget that practice is must and demo is help to practice without risk, keep in mind though you are not earning money but you are well earning knowledge that shall help you make good trades in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do forex trading for my career and I going to be a icon in forex trading. So I never boring in demo trading. I always enjoy dome trading, I think it is a great opportunity to learn forex to not loss my real money. I always very serious when make trading because I try to understand the market movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that trading forex market on demo account is very boring, trading on demo account is very nice, we can do anything we want without losing money but we can get a lot of experience and skill for trading on real account later.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tharaka17 View Post
    All traders who need to make profit in Forex market must use Demo account first to make their trading skills.
    If it is boring he can't be a good trader. Without using demo account you always fail....Try to use Demo account about four months.
    agree with you sir, dont be boring when trade in the demo because we still in learn, if we always boring in the demo it meaning we dont use demo account as well. demo account is very useful is we use it as well, we can test our strategy and find new thinking in here, so use it and dont be boring

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders who need to make profit in Forex market must use Demo account first to make their trading skills.
    If it is boring he can't be a good trader. Without using demo account you always fail....Try to use Demo account about four months.
    I agree with you guys, if we are just starting forex business then recommend for us to practice using the demo account. so we know that we can apply the strategy in the forex business before we use a real account.

Member shabu0200 is an unknown quantity at this point shabu0200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .
    Again
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?

Senior Member shariful is an unknown quantity at this point shariful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, never think that demo trading is boring. Demo trade is the most of the trader. which is the new here they will be try to demo. Demo trade and real trade they are same. I think every trader need it.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mahmud982 thanks for your comments. I am a newbie in this trade. I think without practicing in demo account I can not be a successful trader. Every day I am introducing a new problem and doing mistake in demo account. When I realize I am not doing any mistake in demo then I will go for real trade. In my sense demo trading is not boring. demo trading make us efficient and it is the pillar of success in real account.

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post

What Do you Think ?
    I very agree with that thought, but the reason I prefer to not educate traders
    . reason. a demo trader, he was playing mind games is not a business.
    no free science

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account will probably be boring for traders, if too long to trade on demo accounts without making money.
    but it's better done than the trader to lose money when they perform in the real trading account without having a good preparation.
    Traders need to be careful to risk their money on real account. because forex trading is not easy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 673 of 676 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 671 672 673 674 675 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)