+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Member shafin.fx is an unknown quantity at this point shafin.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex market there are many EA which say that 100% profit guarantee. But this is not possible in forex market, no one can give you 100% profit guarantee. So i think you should not believe in this EA, just stay out of this EA make your own analysis and own trading. Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are mechanical devices and they are programmed based certain past data and algorithm. However nothing can match human mind thats why the best traders always use manual trading as the judgement is what needed to succeed in this market and who can make better judgement than human beings?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned birlar is an unknown quantity at this point birlar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some of the EA give good result but i do not want to use EA right now because i want to know this market perfectly and for this reason i am doing trade manually and i think it is the best option for getting proper knowledge about this market.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    references who nice friend. I am very grateful that you are willing to share advice with us on this forum regarding the use of robots. I want to ask whether you use a robot that has been giving you the advantage so far. if so may I ask do you mean robot by providing a link to be able to download ea robot that you mean.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for this explanation, but frankly I am not the best at all that I work through the robot because the work of these programs cause me not to get the experience, as well as causing me to be a dealer to rely on myself in a lot of decisions, but the people who others and I want to gain experience.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think One plus point that i have seen in the robot is that, it is dealing in almost all the currencies. the robot is automatically loaded on 22 of 23 currency pairs and i love to see more comments on this thread because it have lots of knowledge for me...

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA opend positin att 8:00 GMT on NZDJY ato pricoe oof 61.371 anod the dal was manaly closd ato 61.581 wth prooft oof $26.40.& i have givn take prfit targt oof 79.240 whih sis the uper band oof the bolingerbnd atachd too 1H chart oor thi curreny

Senior Member zubbair is an unknown quantity at this point zubbair's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fori mnafa fx roboot karkrdgee pr mzeed malomat k liay is link pr jain

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have closed another EURGBP psition 16 profit. if i hadnt closed it it would have even made more profits.
    It seems that a new reversal has formed ther. but i chose to take the profit as the price was hitting the upper bollinger band i was worried about this particular kiwi yen position which was opened with 1 standard lot size. it was running on big loses before i close my system,
    but its seems that the deal was soon very soon after i shut down the system with whooping profit of $121. i had manually set a take profit target.....

Senior Member awais123 is an unknown quantity at this point awais123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han man is baat say igree karta hon keh forex aik profitabl bussnis hai is say mujey kafi munafa howa hai is man roobart bohut iaham hai yeh aik indicator hai yeh man ney intarnat say downloud kiya hai is say mere knowldge man kafi azafa howa hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open