+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Humans are better than Robots. Because robots work on software and Humans work with reason and with observation skills. so all human beings are the best. and all the good and bad, the bad robot is that he doesn't have a good trading psychology so when the capital runs out he doesn't have a problem with that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's quite clear to all of us that if you trade manually or if you trade with ea there will be several types of risks that still involve so no matter what you do there will be risks in trading and you cannot trade without any kind of risk, the risk will always in trade, yes you can argue about minimizing it but you can't get rid of it. and I think manual trading is better than automatic trading because we have control on manual trading on the other side of the robot trading that we haven't controlled, so I want to advise on manual trading ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I don't think that forex robots can give me a good income from this market by trading it as I heard from many traders who use forex robots and they also suffer losses using robots and some robots also provide margin calls in trade and I personally think that by using robots, traders cannot become good traders in this market, which is why I prefer to trade manually in this market.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are useful robots, some are not, my personal experience is not good, that's why ... I focus on my own strategy
    some robots are very good because they are high or high frequency robots but I have nothing else about them and the next is, you leave the trade path using robots. Use it manually, don't push yourself. But if you feel curious about the robot, just look for some robots that are available for free and can prove to be profitable in this forum. If there is, look for the best settings and use at least 3 months on a demo account. If the results are good, you must use a real account.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thought that EA is a profitable way of trading, the Forex market is very difficult and broad rather than just one equation that can control it and make you a lot of money, I consider trading manually perfect rather than other types of trading, EA might make you profit, but when the market changes, this won't be profitable anymore

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best Expert Advisors are EAs who program our Profitable & Proven Trading System, you don't need to buy someone or a third party EA. and I think both trading methods are the best but my thin manual trading method proved to be the best because I can trade close to any point and I think because of that we get profits like this rather than automatically ...

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some automated trading can be profitable because they really work really well, so they can make us get a good amount of money if we trade on the market using them, but trading manuel is the best way to trade foreign exchange, using robots to trade is not very good all because it won't be profitable. and There, but you have to choose a good robot. Many fake people provide fake robots so they never use them and the most important is the first to use robots on demo trading. If you become successful in a demo instead of using it in a real trading account. There are many advantages in automatic trading but you have to know how to use robots.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry i couldn't update this thread yesterday, The robot has been running since 11.06 IST, 12th june 2012. And it has opened 9 positions yesterday and out of them three positions were closed. you can check the details here.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Robot or Expert Advisor is a computer program for the MT4 platform (where we trade on the Internet or PC) that brings trade to us 24/7 at any time. Even though I make a lot of money with EA, I don't feel like using it. because I am more interested in doing manuals. it gives me more satisfaction. If I use Forex Robot, I don't need to know anything about Forex, no need to learn new skills, new strategies or do any research. With Forex robots, everything is easy to say, but in the end I still prefer manual.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainual treding sabase achchha hai kyonki ham apane antargyaan ka upayog karate hain. robot prograam kie jaate hain aur samaachaaron par pratikriya nahin de sakate, isalie ve lacheele nahin hote hain. mainual treding ham se sabase achchha utpaadan karata hai. robot un khabaron par pratikriya nahin de sakate jo ise bekaar banaatee hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open