+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Better to trade with our own abilities. Robots created by humans, of course, the ability of humans to perform better than the robot trade. But there are some people who always benefit from using robots. and many forex traders don't believe in forex robots. because of 100% robots, 90% of robots fail in the real forex trading business and 10% of robots succeed and get money from real accounts. so, there is no chance to believe in all the forex trading robots for me in the forex trading business. so, I don't believe in forex robots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

sakumba (2019-08-15)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a forex robot
    but not the person who made the position open
    just a type of trailing stop, like a key profit
    it really helped me to lock in my profits if the price would run again before I hit my TP and there was too much EA. And only a few of them are good. I suppose, each is good, but only for a short time. I prefer a fresh and new EA. They give more benefits. I installed the Forex Samurai robot into my small account (100EUR) - it looks good.

I don't like testing EAs on a DEMO account. Most of the time - the demo is OK, but the real profit is-

your fortune
    hope good trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to use a robot with a small capital as well I guess it doesn't matter because this is part of the business to be able to make you do it with my own small capital but it is not used in my trading robot and robot trading is not an easy way to trade on the forex market. everyone cannot use this strategy. if you want to trade with robots then you have to get a lot of experience about forex trading. I also don't use robot trading.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried many robots in the past on demo robots which I found good is london_breakout and the other is megadroid. Megadroid is a good robot and analyzes the market and has money management options. and I am very interested in getting Forex robots to trade for me. I have heard great things about forex robots, but I am not sure which forex robots are the best. I have one question about forex robots. Is forex robot really profitable? Can we get profit every time we trade with forex robots? Is forex robot really reliable?

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still learning how to install Expert Advisor. there are also many expert advisors to help us trade while we don't have time to trade. But I am also still looking for a clothes expert advisor for my small capital. because expert advisors especially require a minimum amount of deposit required. it looks like fapturbo has a new product, i just visited their website. and I'm also curious about the best EA. Usually I trade for a longer version with a lower volume size. I'm looking for the best that suits me. Hopefully experienced members will help me find good ones.

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people don't have to be greedy. I believe with good money management, EA works. and Forex Robots can make money for us but in reality we need to choose the best software for it if we choose the best robot / software then we can succeed on Forex but have many negative sites. and I don't believe in any robot, because the market can't be defeated by static robots, static logic, dynamyc markets, only humans can defeat humans, that what I believe in, the manual is the best

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people don't have to be greedy. I believe with good money management, EA works. and Forex Robots can make money for us but in reality we need to choose the best software for it if we choose the best robot / software then we can succeed on Forex but have many negative sites. and I don't believe in any robot, because the market can't be defeated by static robots, static logic, dynamyc markets, only humans can defeat humans, that what I believe in, the manual is the best

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like trading through robots robots by the name of pipjet are heavily marketed and they reveal the strategy behind the robots that work it is not a recommendation in any way but you can do your own research about this robot and, I don't like using any EA Robot available here in Forex trading, but I want to use normal analysis made by humans and this is how I want to continue my trade here in Forex trading.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I would not advise anyone to use robots to handle their money. Robots can only work well where you don't have to think like taking something, breaking it, destroying, packing etc. It's a silly mistake to let a robot or software operate your trading account. I think when we trade with robots, we are no longer traders, we are gamblers. and the automated trading system that we understand the rules correctly, we can use it to profit from making money without us trading on the market, but this software can stop working at any time so I do not recommend or recommend anyone to involve themselves with the automated trading system.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to coramel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To this day I do not see Manual trading daring to share their Detail Statement or they may be because MyFX-Books results are and / or their drawdone is too large, the program I have seen is My friend in my country who can acquire and get big profits with the Manual Trade. .. Yes, right. But I can still count with my fingers, not traders who have made big profits using EA far more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open