+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    last post for tonight frens. pliz see the picture showing all my opening positions, my kiwi yen (1Lot) deal position is till running on loses, hope it hit the manual take profit target that i have set (61.680) when i woke up in the morning
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A problem crops up from no where, i had shut down my system for a while but when i switch on and started running the trader platform again, the EA was disabled but i load it once again and left it running on itself, but when i returned a kiwi yen sell position was opened at 61.776 but to my amazement the lot size was 1 statdard lot and it is running at a loss of $45. and its worrying me. i will closing the deal as soon as it turns positive. see the picture below

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sun2468kumar View Post
    Hi mayengbam... may i know what parameters should we set on bollinger band

There is no need to change the parameter, just use the default values. i.e. 20 - 0 -2. if you need more information do visit my blog. And for kind information of all the traders i have clsoed another Euro kiwi buy position at $45+ profit and i will upload a picture of that deal

Member sun2468kumar is an unknown quantity at this point sun2468kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi mayengbam... may i know what parameters should we set on bollinger band

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the robot finally made a loss after 17 consecutive wins. A EURNZD sell position was close with a loss of $38 after it hit the stop loss target at 1.61140. the deawl was opened at a price of 1.60640. this is the first losing trade of the day.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have closed another EURGBP psition with $16 profit. if i hadnt closed it it would have even made more profits. It seems that a new reversal has formed ther. but i chose to take the profit as the price was hitting the upper bollinger band. pliz see the image HERE
    Last edited by mayengbam; 2012-06-13 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This the latest picture, it show all the trades which are running right now, a new trade the last one in the picture is the latest position opened by the EA. And right now it making good profits

Here is the picture

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right now i m setting up a facebook page on the performance of the EA, Pliz do visit this page if you like my post https://www.facebook.com/InstantFxProfitsEa. And pliz do clik the like button. I m reaady to share more to those who comment on my blog and my facebook page.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    One of my friend in this forum ask me if i m still trading an excited about forex as ever. To be frank i lost quite a few accounts/money trading when i started. but now i m breakeven or not losing or making much profit. its a sign of improvement i guess. this change is brought about by one big guy in forex market viz., Kishore M. (Google it n see). i learnt a few tips from him which is quite good enough to bring a change in my forex life. If one does exactly as he said there is nothing which can stop him/her to succeed. i win many trades following his techniques and when i analyse my loses i find that i was deviating from his rules. He is a great guru and i would say he is my mentor. I would love to join his forex course but its quite expensive (almost $1000) and i cant afford to join it at the moment due to my time constrain also. Recently, i come to know that a couple of week back he launch his own forex robot which trades as per his set of rules. i knew his rules are one of the best. so i bought it last night itself (Friday 8th June 2012, 11p.m. IST) and started trading it in my demo account now.,. I will definitely update the results of my demo account in this forum also. i would suggest you to buy this software if you are serious to make money, it will cost you $147 only. if you dont like the software, he will refund all your money, just return it within 60 days. But i dont think you will do so because you will be making profits only using it.

How the robot works

Instant Forex Profit Robot is an EA doing a range of 25 to 35 trades in a day.

It trades on shorter time frames with a target of +50 to 100pips a day
    It also trades multiple pairs to maximize possible trading opportunities.
    The EA is compatible with MT4 meaning it can work with multiple brokers on autopilot.
    IFX Profit Robot trades 0.1 mini lots with automatic stop loss for adequate money management.
    The methodology is intraday meaning most trades will be closed by end of day as opposed to having trades in RED running for days
    Instant Forex Profit Robot is Ideal for Day traders who are looking for a WEEKLY Income.
    bahi aj kal profit ko zada sa zada earned karna ka laya boht sara way a ga han robot trading ho ge auto trading ho ge ya sub boht he acha or best way han trading main profit ko earned karna ka lakin muja manual trading kanra passnad ha,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    It's good to know about this EA now a days lot people are talkinga bout this indicator i thik with this cost if it return 100 pips daily with 0.10 lot size than it's not costly. I am oberving your thread from previous three day and will decide after few more results that you share.
    pliz do observe its pros and cons which i have share, i m not saying this EA is the best robot but its the most promising one that i have come across. pliz vist my blog at instantfxprofitsrobot.blogspot.in for more details. i have share all i have in that blog.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open