+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For kind information of my fellow forum members I have been running the EA since 11th June 2012, And i m not using a VPS service. the EA is running on my own system. And for information of all the reader, i run the trading platform in two shifts one starting from 11 am. till 5;30-6:00 pm and another from around 9:30- 10pm till midnight. The performance of the robot that i have been updating is based on this trading sessions. (time is IST)
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this AUDUSD position will bring good profits, i guess. its already running with a profit of around $10 and its hovering there. i should make at least $20 in this position the price is expected to move down furtherto 0.99195

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A new position in Aussie Canadian is open with 1.220 price right now and it is running on a profit. And i have closed a Aussie usd position with $13 profits

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are the latest positions which are running right now, all are running in loss at the moment and very soon profits will come, i guess so

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    One of my friend in this forum ask me if i m still trading an excited about forex as ever. To be frank i lost quite a few accounts/money trading when i started. but now i m breakeven or not losing or making much profit. its a sign of improvement i guess. this change is brought about by one big guy in forex market viz., Kishore M. (Google it n see). i learnt a few tips from him which is quite good enough to bring a change in my forex life. If one does exactly as he said there is nothing which can stop him/her to succeed. i win many trades following his techniques and when i analyse my loses i find that i was deviating from his rules. He is a great guru and i would say he is my mentor. I would love to join his forex course but its quite expensive (almost $1000) and i cant afford to join it at the moment due to my time constrain also. Recently, i come to know that a couple of week back he launch his own forex robot which trades as per his set of rules. i knew his rules are one of the best. so i bought it last night itself (Friday 8th June 2012, 11p.m. IST) and started trading it in my demo account now.,. I will definitely update the results of my demo account in this forum also. i would suggest you to buy this software if you are serious to make money, it will cost you $147 only. if you dont like the software, he will refund all your money, just return it within 60 days. But i dont think you will do so because you will be making profits only using it.

How the robot works

Instant Forex Profit Robot is an EA doing a range of 25 to 35 trades in a day.

It trades on shorter time frames with a target of +50 to 100pips a day
    It also trades multiple pairs to maximize possible trading opportunities.
    The EA is compatible with MT4 meaning it can work with multiple brokers on autopilot.
    IFX Profit Robot trades 0.1 mini lots with automatic stop loss for adequate money management.
    The methodology is intraday meaning most trades will be closed by end of day as opposed to having trades in RED running for days
    Instant Forex Profit Robot is Ideal for Day traders who are looking for a WEEKLY Income.
    main robot tading ko bilkul like nai katta hon q k mujaa robot or auto trading bilkul be passsnd naihi ha min sir for sirf manual tradign ko like karta hon or mujaa manual trading passand ha esi waja sa to main trading main apna experience earned kar rha hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $251 in three days that's the profit Instant FX Profits Robot EA has pulled in from a capital of $500. When i started running the robot i didn't expect it will perform such well. I expected the EA to make little profits and accumulating it to make a reasonable profit by the end of the month. but the result is really awesome. I m really excited about the performance of this EA.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the latest deals which were closed today is given in the picture below. i have circled the take profit target that was hit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    A problem crops up from no where, i had shut down my system for a while but when i switch on and started running the trader platform again, the EA was disabled but i load it once again and left it running on itself, but when i returned a kiwi yen sell position was opened at 61.776 but to my amazement the lot size was 1 statdard lot and it is running at a loss of $45. and its worrying me. i will closing the deal as soon as it turns positive. see the picture below

Well last night i was worried about this particular kiwi yen position which was opened with 1 standard lot size. it was running on big loses before i close my system, but its seems that the deal was soon very soon after i shut down the system with whooping profit of $121. i had manually set a take profit target and it hit that target giving me the profit

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Another good start of the day, just woke up and close an audjpy position with $27+ profit. will be sharing all the details as usual. just wait for a couple of hours.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here is the picture, have a look at all those trades

Good night frens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open