+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New downtrends trends forming in GBPUSD and GBPJPY currencies. i have closed the GBPJPY psotition with 49$ profit
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the running deal as on 12:00 pm IST is given below. see the picture

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Three new deals were opened a few minutes back as given below
    1 GBPUSD sell position at 1.5569
    2 AUDJPy sell at 78.969
    3 GBPJPY sell at 122.610
    currently thre three trades are running in negative.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sun2468kumar View Post
    I saw your recent screen shot of the trades where nzdjpy with 1.0 lot was closed with profits of $ 114.85. Was this order closed automatically by the EA or did you close it manually.. And one more question to you is do you close all trades manually by yourself ?
    yes the position of 1 lots was opened by mistake as i didn't change the settings in the EA. before i could change the setting after opening the platform there was good signal and the robot open the deal automatically. And yes i close the deals manually or by fixing a target manually

Member sun2468kumar is an unknown quantity at this point sun2468kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I saw your recent screen shot of the trades where nzdjpy with 1.0 lot was closed with profits of $ 114.85. Was this order closed automatically by the EA or did you close it manually.. And one more question to you is do you close all trades manually by yourself ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    I read every page of your post, after observing the same EA that you use is produced. I will try to use it and I will follow your trading results. chance I was looking for an EA can produce with minimal capital.
    feels good to hear that you have read all my post. And you must be aware that i m sharing all the details of the EA's performance. And i will continue to do so in the interest of traders like you. And i m not promoting or inciting the traders to buy EA for trading, its their own decision to use EA or not. I am sharing my experiences only. This particular EA is best i have come across so far in my forex journey

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good start for the day with a $11+ profit on CHFJPY position. as usual i ll upload the details very soon. i ll also give a summary of the week

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    I read every page of your post, after observing the same EA that you use is produced. I will try to use it and I will follow your trading results. chance I was looking for an EA can produce with minimal capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mojan View Post
    There is no such thing as robot profite all that a robot can offer are losses if i may say .believe me when i tell you this robots can be very crapy if i may say they offer someone alot of hopelessness in forex.they buy and sell at the wrong points and are always late.please do not use them.

pliz do read my earlier posts, i m updating the result of this EA almost live on daily basis. i told earlier also i have a few EAs but i have never found a promising EA like instant Fx robot. please open your mind and to get new idea and learning opportunities else i m afraid to mention that your forex journey wont be a pleasant one.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no such thing as robot profite all that a robot can offer are losses if i may say .believe me when i tell you this robots can be very crapy if i may say they offer someone alot of hopelessness in forex.they buy and sell at the wrong points and are always late.please do not use them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open