+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahi View Post
    Instant forex profit kishore M has been launched and the robot is aimed to give guidance to the traders on Forex trading through the tutorial. The launching of the new robot gives a new chance for the traders to find the right robot to help them getting the best robot that leads them to maximal profit. On it launching Kishore M said that traders are no longer need to deal with the complex and complicated chart because the robot will do the trading on the traders’ behalf.

what you said is somewhat true but the robot itself wont make money consistently as per my trading results, if you have been following the thread you will know it. you can see in the pictures given above that the deals closed by the EA with a trail stop resulted in $0 profits.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member sun2468kumar is an unknown quantity at this point sun2468kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mayengbam thanks for sharing the EA performance for the benefit of the Forum members to know how this EA performs. I would have a suggestion for you and to try and open another demo account may be on hotforex and to simultaneously run this EA with 500 usd from starting this week and also to share the same on this forum just to see how this EA works on other broker.. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Total Running time: 40 hrs. (approx..)
    Total trades : 68

Total winning trades: 52:
    Win percent: 76.47%
    Summary of the wins:
    No. of deals closed by the EA with a profit: 0 ($0)
    No. of deals closed manually with a profit: 52 ($972.97)

Total losing trades: 16
    Loss percent: 22.53%
    Losing trades: 16 ($567.35)
    No. of deals closed by the EA with a loss: 7 ($448.43)
    No. of deals closed manually with a loss: 9 ($118.92)

Overall profit during the week: $405.62
    Profit percent: 81.12%
    Last edited by mayengbam; 2012-06-16 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    I have closed all deals, just uploading the final picture of the week. i will follow up the picture tomorrow
    The three lost deals circled in red are manually closed to end the weekly session I didnt want to let any trades running in view of the coming Greece Election on Sunday. The robot has been performing exceptionally well and I will be running it till 7th July 2012 to assess its performance for a whole month. the equity has reach $905 now. that means a total of $405 has been made in the week.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    I think this robot is quit good but i do not use any type of robot in my trading because i want to be a successful trader of this market and for this i have to do trade manually and i am doing trade manually for one year and i think i will get my position within another one year,
    robots are created based on a trading strategy, i am starting this thread so that the forum members can benefit by looking at how the robot works, analyzing its ways of opening deal, placing the stops, trail stop, how it behaves in the different market conditions etc. there's a lot to gain studying the trading strategy

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for all your comments, i have told earlier also i m not promoting this EA, i m just sharing its performance for the benefit of the forum members, i share everything about the robot in my blog instantfxfrofitsrobot.blogspot.in and in this forum too. i started a thread in mt5 forum too but i wont be updating there any more its consuming lots of my time. And i m sorry to say that the picture uploaded here are sometimes viewable and sometimes very tiny to view and i dont know how to fix it. But in my blog all the pictures can be viewed clearly. If anyone have a solution to the problem you can suggest me here. i will be giving a detail update of the EAs performance report very shortly

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi l am wondering if this is the same robot you were promoting on mt5.com.l think l seen some different post of yours on mt5 and you were mentioning a different robot that it is the best one.maybe it will be better if you can share with us some free robots so that we can able to test them.l think people will not buy a robot directly without testing it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    I have closed all deals, just uploading the final picture of the week. i will follow up the picture tomorrow
    Robots are nice, seems to have accurately predicted open position reaches 85%, thus closing the transaction ends with a profit. I still monitor the results of at least one month to meihat robot you use cleverness. Continue your post, hopefully someone will follow your footsteps.

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this robot is quit good but i do not use any type of robot in my trading because i want to be a successful trader of this market and for this i have to do trade manually and i am doing trade manually for one year and i think i will get my position within another one year,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Last edited by mayengbam; 2012-06-16 at 01:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open