+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Member sun2468kumar is an unknown quantity at this point sun2468kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi Mayengbam, Good morning.. I just saw the screen shots that you published on your blog. Thanks for running the EA on hotforex and Alpari broker also. Will keep a watch on your blog in frequent intervals to see how the EA is performing on those two brokers. A special thanks from me for running the EA on hotforex.

Regards,
    sun2468kumar

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for running the EA on hotforex too Mayengbam. Hope the trades are running in good profits on Forex - Metal Broker too. Waiting for your updates as soon as possible by you since your busy this week, no issues and all the very best for running the EA on your Instaforex real account. Thanks for your status and update.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sun2468kumar View Post
    Hi Mayengbam,

What happened today.. I dont see any update about the EA's Performance ?
    sorry i was a bit busy yesterday and i left it to a friend of mine to check the trades, i will be updating as usual, but i m going to be a bit busy this week. but i will try to share as much as posiible. And i have run the EA on Hotforex too as you have requested
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As requested by some of my friends i have started running the robot on hotforex and alpari for all you guys and i will be updating the results here. I want to run it on insta demo but i decided to use it with real account only and i will be doing that soon

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kishore is a well known mentor of singapore, i have his strategies booklet and i found them easy and clear but i am not trading them now as i trade other mroe advanced strategies, but i read a lot of negative comments about his strategies and coaching on forexpeacearmy and many other forums

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi Mayengbam,

What happened today.. I dont see any update about the EA's Performance ?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    When robots will be distributed to the members of this forum so that we can also feel the profits. It would be nice if we could both share. I think all agree with my suggestions.
    There are may free robots available but they are not so good as they claim. And logically speaking if you have a created a good robot after years of trials & errors and finally working and making you lots of money, will you distribute it freely to everyone? i dont think so

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    When robots will be distributed to the members of this forum so that we can also feel the profits. It would be nice if we could both share. I think all agree with my suggestions.

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    roboting system is the new system in insta forex just open june 2012.11pm so i dont try to robot system that running while,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sun2468kumar View Post
    Mayengbam thanks for sharing the EA performance for the benefit of the Forum members to know how this EA performs. I would have a suggestion for you and to try and open another demo account may be on hotforex and to simultaneously run this EA with 500 usd from starting this week and also to share the same on this forum just to see how this EA works on other broker.. Thank you
    thanks for your suggestions.i haven't tried hot forex yet. but i will try to implement your suggestion too . i will run it in hot forex demo if it supports EA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open