Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you this EA seems profitable i will try it and tell you my states
    thanks again for this topic.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ShoSho View Post
    Thank you this EA seems profitable i will try it and tell you my states
    thanks again for this topic.
    I have made many back-tests to it and i found it is losing ea
    it has some profitable trades in ea currency but the total is losing
    Any way thanks for the topic.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi l am wondering if this is the same robot you were promoting on mt5.com.l think l seen some different post of yours on mt5 and you were mentioning a different robot that it is the best one.maybe it will be better if you can share with us some free robots so that we can able to test them.l think people will not buy a robot directly without testing it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sun2468kumar is an unknown quantity at this point sun2468kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi Plabonseu, Since how long are you using this EA ? It would be be nice if you could also upload some of the statements of this EA. Do we need to close the orders manually or will this EA close the orders automatically. Please let me know more about the usage of this EA. Thanks

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi l am wondering if this is the same robot you were promoting on mt5.com.l think l seen some different post of yours on mt5 and you were mentioning a different robot that it is the best one.maybe it will be better if you can share with us some free robots so that we can able to test them.l think people will not buy a robot directly without testing it .

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like it.So please tell me how to use this.How much need to trade using this method(Capital). Can we really earn good profit weekly.I need to use $100 as my capital and earn $20 per week.Can I do this...Please kindly reply me...

Junior Member plabonseu is an unknown quantity at this point plabonseu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using an EA anyone can take this EA.It's giving me better result and I am getting moderate profit.I am using my EA with a little balance like 50$-200$.My EA is 100% risk free with is balance.If you need just click this link http://www.ziddu.com/download/198082...xpert.zip.html

Junior Member sendbad112 is an unknown quantity at this point sendbad112's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tep by step execution of Instant Pip Profits strategy. A strategy which Robert Kiyosakis ambassador, Mr Bellum Tan has been using. He made US$50,000 profits with a capital of US$5,000 within 22 days after learning this strategy from Kishore M. Since then, Mr. Bellum Tans trading account continues to grow.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see no recent developments regarding the results of this EA. For those who have used it please share the results that we know the latest developments.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think the ea is too good as you are telling here, as check out the remarks and reviews of users on various monitoring site, no site has given 4-5 stars to it, and like the way you are telling by that i think it's worth atleast 4 star, why is it so that only you are making money with it and no one else, are you using some different settings

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing indicator here, but I can not see any pictures you posted. How to use the rules in this indicator. Should be given a full explanation for the incoming members of the forum can understand this page.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open