+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Junior Member Mehar Zada is an unknown quantity at this point Mehar Zada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex today saw a big move in the capitulation of short US dollar positions on a strong GDP beat for the second quarter that had been revised up to 3% setting a positive scene for the third quarter of 2017 in the US economy. At the same time, there were positive sounds from the White House with talks on tax cuts again, reigniting the "Trump-trade".

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji forex ke business me robot ke baarein me pata nahi chal sakta hai,ess par bahut he jada pehle practice har pair me karna hota hai uske bada he trader esme kaam kar sakenga,esme ache se dekhna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well there is no such thing as robot profite all that a robot can offer are losses if i may say .believe me when i tell you this robots can be very crapy if i may say they offer someone alot of hopelessness in forex.they buy and sell at the wrong points and are always late.please do not use them.

Banned Salufx is on a distinguished road Salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    It trades on shorter time frames with a target of +50 to 100pips a day
    It also trades multiple pairs to maximize possible trading opportunities.
    The EA is compatible with MT4 meaning it can work with multiple brokers on autopilot.
    IFX Profit Robot trades 0.1 mini lots with automatic stop loss for adequate money management.
    The methodology is intraday meaning most trades will be closed by end of day as opposed to having trades in RED running for days
    Instant Forex Profit Robot is Ideal for Day traders who are looking for a WEEKLY Income.

Senior Member hamidd2007 is an unknown quantity at this point hamidd2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have read about him in other website and forum too. i would love to read his book
    and learn his strategy but it's still very expensive to pay for his trading course and i simply can't afford to pay for it.

Banned bennyforex is an unknown quantity at this point bennyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good morning mayengbam. Thanks for the update. are u talking about the AUD/JPY pair that you closed in profits or the USD/CHF pair. Have you also installed this EA onto your instaforex account that is associated with indian-forex.com . I am following your thread about EA from the day I have seen your thread. Thanks for the share

Senior Member diparoyinfo is an unknown quantity at this point diparoyinfo's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex instama huma jab kame karna hota hay huma kudko kame karna caheyaiska leya huma koie bmuskil bath nahe hoita hay kuka huma uacha trader bana ka leya huma upna hatosa trade karna hota hay iska leya huma robot ka sath nahe dana caheya isma risk bhe jada hota hay or huma kamybe tora miljayto hum kamyab nahe ban sakta hay.

Senior Member princese is an unknown quantity at this point princese's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think instaforex pe jo robot use hota hai wo fake hota hai ku k mene khud use kia tha but us robot ne mera sara account wash kar diya tha so me robot ko kabhi bhi use nhi karo gi or na hi kisi ko advice karo gi robot k bare me

Member ali abbas is an unknown quantity at this point ali abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some of the EA offer great outcome yet i truly do not need to work with EA at this time simply because i want to recognize the forex market correctly along with this is why my business is doing business by hand along with my partner and i realize its the best option when getting correct understanding of the forex market

Junior Member agarwalji is an unknown quantity at this point agarwalji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    sorry i was a bit busy yesterday and i left it to a friend of mine to check the trades, i will be updating as usual, but i m going to be a bit busy this week. but i will try to share as much as posiible. And i have run the EA on ******** too as you have requested
    Hi brother ... what is the latest position of your working with "Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M" ... I liked the starting 9 pages of this thread but what happened after that ... no updates from you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open