+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ok thanks for your comments dude, i love to see more comments on this thread, And not to mention i will defineitely be updating the performance of this EA every now and then in this thread. So pliz do come here and lets discuss int the EA
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One plus point that i have seen in the robot is that, it is dealing in almost all the currencies. the robot is automatically loaded on 22 of 23 currency pairs. Pliz have a look at the upper left portion of the chart. you dont need to attache the robot in each and every currency pair you like to trade. the robot chooses all the pairs and whenever there is a good signal to trade on any of the currency. it buys or sell automatically.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am uploading a snapshot of the account below in the intereset of the forum members

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry i couldn't update this thread yesterday, The robot has been running since 11.06 IST, 12th june 2012. And it has opened 9 positions yesterday and out of them three positions were closed. you can check the details here. teh robot made two lost and one winning trade yesterday and the equity was $ 457 before i went to sleep.
    Last edited by mayengbam; 2012-06-12 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Go to this link for more info on Instant Fx profits robot performance

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

One of my friend in this forum ask me if i m still trading an excited about forex as ever. To be frank i lost quite a few accounts/money trading when i started. but now i m breakeven or not losing or making much profit. its a sign of improvement i guess. this change is brought about by one big guy in forex market viz., Kishore M. (Google it n see). i learnt a few tips from him which is quite good enough to bring a change in my forex life. If one does exactly as he said there is nothing which can stop him/her to succeed. i win many trades following his techniques and when i analyse my loses i find that i was deviating from his rules. He is a great guru and i would say he is my mentor. I would love to join his forex course but its quite expensive (almost $1000) and i cant afford to join it at the moment due to my time constrain also. Recently, i come to know that a couple of week back he launch his own forex robot which trades as per his set of rules. i knew his rules are one of the best. so i bought it last night itself (Friday 8th June 2012, 11p.m. IST) and started trading it in my demo account now.,. I will definitely update the results of my demo account in this forum also. i would suggest you to buy this software if you are serious to make money, it will cost you $147 only. if you dont like the software, he will refund all your money, just return it within 60 days. But i dont think you will do so because you will be making profits only using it.

How the robot works

Instant Forex Profit Robot is an EA doing a range of 25 to 35 trades in a day.

It trades on shorter time frames with a target of +50 to 100pips a day
    It also trades multiple pairs to maximize possible trading opportunities.
    The EA is compatible with MT4 meaning it can work with multiple brokers on autopilot.
    IFX Profit Robot trades 0.1 mini lots with automatic stop loss for adequate money management.
    The methodology is intraday meaning most trades will be closed by end of day as opposed to having trades in RED running for days
    Instant Forex Profit Robot is Ideal for Day traders who are looking for a WEEKLY Income.
    Last edited by mayengbam; 2012-06-10 at 02:07 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Misspost (2019-08-14), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open