on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Banned bennyforex is an unknown quantity at this point bennyforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17.6 USD
    Thanks
    Good morning mayengbam. Thanks for the update. are u talking about the AUD/JPY pair that you closed in profits or the USD/CHF pair. Have you also installed this EA onto your instaforex account that is associated with indian-forex.com . I am following your thread about EA from the day I have seen your thread. Thanks for the share

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member hamidd2007 is an unknown quantity at this point hamidd2007's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.7 USD
    Thanks
    i have read about him in other website and forum too. i would love to read his book
    and learn his strategy but it's still very expensive to pay for his trading course and i simply can't afford to pay for it.

Banned Salufx is an unknown quantity at this point Salufx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    118.3 USD
    Thanks
    It trades on shorter time frames with a target of +50 to 100pips a day
    It also trades multiple pairs to maximize possible trading opportunities.
    The EA is compatible with MT4 meaning it can work with multiple brokers on autopilot.
    IFX Profit Robot trades 0.1 mini lots with automatic stop loss for adequate money management.
    The methodology is intraday meaning most trades will be closed by end of day as opposed to having trades in RED running for days
    Instant Forex Profit Robot is Ideal for Day traders who are looking for a WEEKLY Income.

Banned wassa99 is an unknown quantity at this point wassa99's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    229.4 USD
    Thanks
    Well there is no such thing as robot profite all that a robot can offer are losses if i may say .believe me when i tell you this robots can be very crapy if i may say they offer someone alot of hopelessness in forex.they buy and sell at the wrong points and are always late.please do not use them.

Moderator fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 896 Posts
    bhai ji forex ke business me robot ke baarein me pata nahi chal sakta hai,ess par bahut he jada pehle practice har pair me karna hota hai uske bada he trader esme kaam kar sakenga,esme ache se dekhna chahiye..

Junior Member Mehar Zada is an unknown quantity at this point Mehar Zada's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6.1 USD
    Thanks
    Forex today saw a big move in the capitulation of short US dollar positions on a strong GDP beat for the second quarter that had been revised up to 3% setting a positive scene for the third quarter of 2017 in the US economy. At the same time, there were positive sounds from the White House with talks on tax cuts again, reigniting the "Trump-trade".

8. Fb
    Member Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui is on a distinguished road Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    40.8 USD
    Thanks
    sir ap ka thread kafi acha laga but ap ne koi robot tou share nahi kara agar ap k pas koi best robot hai tou please forum per sab members k liye share karen aur jo bhi robot ap share karen tou please ous ki details zaroor dena screenshot k sath thank.s

+ Reply to Thread