+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sun2468kumar View Post
    Good morning mayengbam. Thanks for the update. are u talking about the AUD/JPY pair that you closed in profits or the USD/CHF pair. Have you also installed this EA onto your instaforex account that is associated with indian-forex.com . I am following your thread about EA from the day I have seen your thread. Thanks for the share
    Gud morning dude, right now i m not using the robot in my insta account yet but i m planning to used it very soon in my real insta account also but let me test this for a couple of weeks. And i will be updating the performance for all you guys. i have closed another position just now with $8 profits. i m giving the picture of the trade below.

Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's good to know about this EA now a days lot people are talkinga bout this indicator i thik with this cost if it return 100 pips daily with 0.10 lot size than it's not costly. I am oberving your thread from previous three day and will decide after few more results that you share.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sun2468kumar is an unknown quantity at this point sun2468kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good morning mayengbam. Thanks for the update. are u talking about the AUD/JPY pair that you closed in profits or the USD/CHF pair. Have you also installed this EA onto your instaforex account that is associated with indian-forex.com . I am following your thread about EA from the day I have seen your thread. Thanks for the share

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good morning guys, i just woke up and was cheking the EAs performance. a AUDCHF position which was opened yesterday was running on profit and i have close it with $40+ profit. i ll post the detail after a while, let me get freshen up first

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The robot has opened three new positions as given below
    1 EURUSD buy at 1.25014 SL is 1.24512
    2 AUDJPY buy at 73.833 SL is 78.325
    3 USDCHF sell at 0.96057, SL is 0.96557

And i hope to see good profits on these three positions when i wake up in the morning. Thats all for tonight, happy trading to all

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you can from my earlier post, i have been running EA since 11:00 am IST, 11th June 2012 (Monday) with a starting capital of $500 and so far it has brought a profit of $100+ which is more than 20% of the capital and that too in a day. So the result is quite impressive.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sun2468kumar View Post
    First I would thank you a lot to for posting such a wonderfull thread which talks specifically about Expert Advisor of Kishore M. Its a very good thread and you have shared all possible information about this EA along with Screen shots. We would like to look forward for everyday trading using this EA. I thank you personally for posting such a informative Thread.
    Thanks for your comment dude, your comments will inspire to write more about this EA, i have tried a few EA earlier and i find this EA the most promising one, As i told earlier i have loaded this EA on a demo account for testing and i feel that this EA can be loaded on my real account as well. ANd i will be doing that very soon. i will be testing it for a couple of weeks and i will be updating the performance for all of you guys as much as i can. I am sharing this information on indian forex and mt5 forum besides my blog, instantfxprofitsrobot.blogspot.in. please do leave a comment in my blog if you like this post. And very soon i will be sharing it on my facebook too.

Member sun2468kumar is an unknown quantity at this point sun2468kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First I would thank you a lot to for posting such a wonderfull thread which talks specifically about Expert Advisor of Kishore M. Its a very good thread and you have shared all possible information about this EA along with Screen shots. We would like to look forward for everyday trading using this EA. I thank you personally for posting such a informative Thread.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will be closing my system for now and let it run when i reached my home, since i m not using a vps, the robot will stop working for the few minutes i close my system, i will be running the robot as soon as i reached my home and updates will be posted here as soon as possible. And for your information only for trades are running at the moment and i have closed the rest.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had to left the robot running on its own for a while as i have to attend an urgent work, i see that around 5-6 trades which were running at a profit of around $20 were closed due to trail stop and no profit was realized on those trades. is should have closed when they were running on a profit of around $20 but i couldnt do so due to my work. And i regret it. i am uploading the picture of those closed trades.

Last edited by mayengbam; 2012-06-12 at 05:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open