+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Another USDCAD sell position is opened at 1.02829 and a stop loss target is fixed at 1.03328. the position is now running in profit almost $4 now. An i have attached a target profit on 1.01980 which is near to yesterdays low of 1.01970
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The AUDJPY position which was opened at 78.757 price is running on profit, right now $25+, the robot has already attached a trailing stop. And i have given a take profit target of 79.240 which is the upper band of the bollingerband attached to 1H chart or this currency.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    One of my friend in this forum ask me if i m still trading an excited about forex as ever. To be frank i lost quite a few accounts/money trading when i started. but now i m breakeven or not losing or making much profit. its a sign of improvement i guess. this change is brought about by one big guy in forex market viz., Kishore M. (Google it n see). i learnt a few tips from him which is quite good enough to bring a change in my forex life. If one does exactly as he said there is nothing which can stop him/her to succeed. i win many trades following his techniques and when i analyse my loses i find that i was deviating from his rules. He is a great guru and i would say he is my mentor. I would love to join his forex course but its quite expensive (almost $1000) and i cant afford to join it at the moment due to my time constrain also. Recently, i come to know that a couple of week back he launch his own forex robot which trades as per his set of rules. i knew his rules are one of the best. so i bought it last night itself (Friday 8th June 2012, 11p.m. IST) and started trading it in my demo account now.,. I will definitely update the results of my demo account in this forum also. i would suggest you to buy this software if you are serious to make money, it will cost you $147 only. if you dont like the software, he will refund all your money, just return it within 60 days. But i dont think you will do so because you will be making profits only using it.

How the robot works

Instant Forex Profit Robot is an EA doing a range of 25 to 35 trades in a day.

It trades on shorter time frames with a target of +50 to 100pips a day
    It also trades multiple pairs to maximize possible trading opportunities.
    The EA is compatible with MT4 meaning it can work with multiple brokers on autopilot.
    IFX Profit Robot trades 0.1 mini lots with automatic stop loss for adequate money management.
    The methodology is intraday meaning most trades will be closed by end of day as opposed to having trades in RED running for days
    Instant Forex Profit Robot is Ideal for Day traders who are looking for a WEEKLY Income.
    aj kal online trading na be boht zada traqi kar leye ah esi waja sa trading main aj kal robot or auot trading pata nahi ka ka a ga ha ya sub profit ko zada sa zada kanra ka traqa han mugar main sirf or sirf manula trading karta hon q k muja robot tradin passnad nahi ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EURJPY and the CHFJPY positions opened by the robot as given in the picture above are running in profit and to protect the profit, the robot has attached a trail stop. this is the first time i m noticing a trail stop set by the instant fx profits robot.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Seven more new position are opened in different currency pairs. and some are already running in profit. i m uploading a picture here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EA opened a position at 8:00 GMT in NZDJPY at a price of 61.371 and the deal was manually closed at 61.581 with a profit of $26.40.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can see in the picture above three positions were opened with 0.01 lot size while the rest are 0.1 lot size. Actually all the trade have a fixed lots size of 0.1 which i had set earlier. The three positions which have a lot size of 0.01 were opened due to my mistake. I have rest the lot size back to 0.1 now

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EA has opened a new position today pliz see the circle trade in the picture below and theit has made some profit too around $5.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the latest snapshot of the EA as on 11.45am IST, 12th June 2012. It shows all the positions which were opened and closed since yesterday. 7 positions were opened and closed out of which two were on the losing side while five position on winning side.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wont be discussing about the pros only. i would love to share the the positive as well as the negative points of this EA too. A minor drawback is that the robot doesnt set a take profit target while opening the trade. So one has to close it manually, so it wont be much appealing to newcomer who has a meagre amount knmowledge on opening and closing trades. Pliz remeber that closing a winning position too early is almost the same like losing. So its better to attached a bollinger band to the chart so that one can close a deal or positon when the price touch or comes near the upper or lower bands

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open