+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 398 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 3974

Thread: Always do trading with big capital.

Senior Member maroba is an unknown quantity at this point maroba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aug14 View Post
    yes it is a good plan in trading in forex market if you use the big capital in trading online tin the forex market so you must make many of profits and huge also in online trading business,with this capital you have to take a big risk in trading the market.
    I wont to alone say that at aboriginal accessible your audience annual and use it if you got your accumulation afterward that absolute barter and it is the capital important affair about Forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lamonda is an unknown quantity at this point lamonda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edge View Post
    Yes,huge capitals are incredibly significantly needed when a trader can do the industry using fewer threat, no-one can certainly not allow the significance of huge funds, nevertheless when a trader spend huge after that it won't ensure the good results, merely trader's own abilities and also expertise assure the good results.
    but the thing to remember, but profitable, forex could destroy your dreams. This is not easy, not as people imagine. you should be good at working in forex, managing smart money management, risk, and strategies. remember, high risk = high gain, low risk = low gain. no risk = no gain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maxdecent is an unknown quantity at this point maxdecent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't agree with you ! This is not important that how much capital you have big or small its depend on your knowledge about trading if you have not complete knowledge about Forex then with big capital you can face big loss... But its true that if you have complete knowledge about Forex trade then with big capital you can earn big profit so its depend on you.....

Senior Member raomrgull is an unknown quantity at this point raomrgull's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex trading business it is recommended for new trader that they must invest sufficient money in the forex market in order to have large capital a large capital is very good idea and it make you save from loses because some time due to low capital if your trader go to lose and the capital is low then you can fail in this market and the reason behind it is low capital.

Senior Member Saddozai Trader is an unknown quantity at this point Saddozai Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex me jitna ziyada ap foerx me jitna ziyada profit karna chaty ho apko utna ziyada bounas is me use karny ho gy qk forex me ap ko ziyada kamany ka lalach ho ta ha aur me to forex me ek acha trader banna chata ho.

Senior Member achi420 is an unknown quantity at this point achi420's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think ap ka thread acha hai per me kaho ga hum ko big invest k sath trade karna better nahi hai so i like forex traidng with the help of our friends and teachers and with our skill

Banned ruhul is an unknown quantity at this point ruhul's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed significant investment capital is likely to make you better, since you could arranged your own margins with less effort, and you'll have a very large weight, yet if you cann't flourish, you might shed your entire income, therefore the main is a great program.

Senior Member mst is on a distinguished road mst's Avatar
    Thanks
    gee haan maen aap kee iss baat say agree kirt hoon aur laiken baat darasal yeh hai keh her kissee ka kaam kirnay ka andaaz hot hai kuch log capital kaam kirtaay haen

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    No sir I do not agree with you that with big capital there are many chances of your winning. with bigmoney you can servive little lnger as with small small losses your big capital will not finish, but big capital has one problem that then you trade for huge lots and if you gets loss that will be big.so i advice to trade with small capital

Member arjuna is on a distinguished road arjuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to have a large capital ... we can trade forex with ease and can also achieve a considerable profit .... and this is what will make us greedy to trade ... because we would be afraid to take indiscriminate action ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 398 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)