+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 418 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4177

Thread: Why do you feel bore in Forex?

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Feel bored with forex because of forex not give a good chance to make profit, we will feel so bored wait for the chance come. But if we need this job to make money we must able to stay calm and keep concentrate to our trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wqr88 is on a distinguished road wqr88's Avatar
    Thanks
    g me ap ki bat sy agree krta hon k forex bore krny wala business nai ha agr ap k pas is business ka knowledge ha to ap k liy j boht benefit ha ap isy gr me b bath kr b kr skty han aor aor is sy hmy boht sara knowledge b milta ha isy koi b kr skta ha education ja age ki koi pbndi nai ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waseem21 is an unknown quantity at this point waseem21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think so because as long as you are getting profit in the trading, you may not feel bore but if you go on the other side means loss then certainly it will become bore, so far i am in a mixed state of profit and loss so it is mixed state for the boredom as well.

Senior Member silentmisser is an unknown quantity at this point silentmisser's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some times i have done with the number of the traders and the people that they have feeling a little bit of the bring and the have loss their concentration from the trading graph....and loss their money..... so they are advised to enjoy the music during the trading......

Senior Member Sweet Saleha is on a distinguished road Sweet Saleha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mary khyl sy insan us time bore hota ha jis time us k pass kuch karny ko na ho.. ham market ma us time bore hoty han jis time hamara target zaida hota ha ar market slow ja rae hoti ha tb hum bore ho jaty han... evan k us time bore nae hona chye intrust develope krna chye market ma ... jub kabi ap bore ho jayn us tme ap forum py ajayn commenting karny sy hope so ap bore hony sy bach jayn gy...

Banned abida2025 is an unknown quantity at this point abida2025's Avatar
    Thanks
    You get bored of interest that one can not have. Forex trading, but when I get bored with me, it is not a lot of information is not SSO, you create a profit making, as well as all their ups and downs in the economy and its effects come in a variety of currencies.

Member tasak_john is an unknown quantity at this point tasak_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whenever our analysis going wrong then at that time forex look like bore so that we can say forex seems bored. but with good skills we can improve our skills can be remove the feelings of boreness.

Senior Member dkdk is an unknown quantity at this point dkdk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not feel bored. because I am confident with my orex others can benefit from the other. so I'm thinking positive. with positive thinking surely it will not tedium approached me.

Banned sundus ahmad is on a distinguished road sundus ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i did not feel any type of waste of time. I do not think so that the Forex trading si the waste of time. forex trading si the very good b usiness for the every one. i really like to do the trade here. It is not the wastage of time. I think taht this is the very good busienss for the every one. Forex can give the huge earnings to the every trader.

Senior Member umair4uk is on a distinguished road umair4uk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes market works slowly thats the main reason otherwise whenever it works fast then every trader takes interest in marketing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 418 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)