+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: i want to discuss about brokers cheating

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya boht zaroori ha k hum agar kabhi bhe dhoka khai to share karein dosro k sath kiu k ise hum dosro ko bacha sakte hain woh galti se jo humne ke thi. Maine Forex mai 2-3 dafa dhoka khaya ha Nova FX, ForexMart aur aise kahin brokers se to mai hamesha apna experience share karta hoon kiu k ise dosro ko madad milti ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Doji will become famous soon enough Doji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex brokers often do cheating especially when the high news release.
    Because I know first, the broker who did that, canceled the pending order, or missed the limit of take profit from positions deemed to be advantageous. Some of us may already know that.
    But maybe things are different now. So it could have been changed, and more profitable for the traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member maxwill is an unknown quantity at this point maxwill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Md Salman View Post
    forex is a very risky business and loss is very common matter . a small mistake in forex then we should loss our all invest money in forex trading business .we should control our greed then we should success in forex trading business .
    I just said a while back that loosing does not mean mean that all have gone bad and there is no good in the market. But these are things we should expect as we trade on the market, it would not always be rosy. Expect hard times, and the anxiety you feel when they come would be less.
    Trade with the lowest spreads and Get 0.1 rebate each trade - AUDUSD- 0.6, EURUSD-0.4 (Average spreads)

Member Md Salman is an unknown quantity at this point Md Salman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very risky business and loss is very common matter . a small mistake in forex then we should loss our all invest money in forex trading business .we should control our greed then we should success in forex trading business .

Junior Member maxwill is an unknown quantity at this point maxwill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    This is definitely something that needs to be done with discussing, as there are far too many scammers out there. I trade with Alpari brokers which is awesome with excellent reputation with having been licensed by 3 international regulators and servicing since last 18 years. So, there is hardly any worry over it. We can even do Binary Option trading through their BinaryTrader Platform; it’s absolutely epic and makes trading standout. I love it with their 24/5 support service through various ways from Live Chat to Phone Call to Email, it’s all there to guide us through.
    Sometimes there is nothing we can do about this situation as our funds are already invested with brokers that might end up having problems. But on the other hand, is there really brokers that come up and become scammers, I ask this because I heard somewhere that brokers pay huge amount of money to some bodies or something before a brokerage firm.
    In this vein I don't think they would scam people unjustly when they know that it might not result well. I think traders should ask well before they choose!
    Trade with the lowest spreads and Get 0.1 rebate each trade - AUDUSD- 0.6, EURUSD-0.4 (Average spreads)

Junior Member Rameez Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Rameez Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya aj kal zada hi common hogaya ha broker ka cheating karna to hume bach k rehna chaiya aise broker se. Maine Exness aur FXCM jese broker k sath kafi time aur paise barbad keya ha to dosro ko yahi kaho ga k broker dekh k select karo.

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend is main koee do rayeh nahian hia k ismain ap ko bayshumaar is tera k brokers milaham gay jis ,an ap honesty nahain daikhain gay and wo bonus ka lalch day ker fraud kertay hoon gay laian jis tera say hum anaina is broker ko sahi and fair paya hai is say humaian faida hsil kerna chaiyeh and is per he trust kerna chiaey.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javed415 For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-13), shafique225 (2017-11-14)

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mstnazim View Post
    People distributed for the discuss as the each of our primary query before join almost any broker is that's the idea rely on able to not necessarily is its standing out there individuals consider on it or even not necessarily however to prevent all these query i suggest you have to join the actual instaforex regarding dealing and also have zero experience concerning the brokerages cheating, however my partner and i discovered the idea that each the actual brokerages are not suitable some can be a cheater therefore possibly be proper care total regarding opt for a broker.
    What I have seen over the years, it’s people actually hiding that they got scammed. It’s because they feel it will make them look dumb and that is what makes scamming companies strong and they continue in their merry way. I strongly argue such people to fight, as if you don’t then this scamming is never going to come to end but only which is simply terrible. Try out this web site here, it’s savior with their expertise and absolutely no cost if we don’t win with their record been 91% success, it’s amazing.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother aj kal forex main bahut say brokers cheting [pay uter hain is liye amin zyda brokers par nai jat hon idr udhr amin sirf insat forex k oper hi kam kar raha hon q k is amin ksi bhi kism ki koi cheating nai ahi

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People distributed for the discuss as the each of our primary query before join almost any broker is that's the idea rely on able to not necessarily is its standing out there individuals consider on it or even not necessarily however to prevent all these query i suggest you have to join the actual instaforex regarding dealing and also have zero experience concerning the brokerages cheating, however my partner and i discovered the idea that each the actual brokerages are not suitable some can be a cheater therefore possibly be proper care total regarding opt for a broker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast