+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 139 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1382

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I d not think that the EA usage is that hard, it is about following the right instructions that has been laid for you by the coder, if yo do and use your won better setting with it, there shoudl a a good result, bur beware, it will not work well forever.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faceebook is an unknown quantity at this point faceebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    The use of EA in Forex Trading.EA trading when using the trader would not be smart and clever in the study of science studies using EA forex and there must be advantages and disadvantages. when the excess traders do not continuously monitor and monitor trader While the drawbacks would be stupid for not learning to recognize science forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abynda06 is an unknown quantity at this point abynda06's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think EA is not effective enough to use in a trade, because the analysis is the best of yourself where you can trade flexibly and easily to open or close the market when you want.

Senior Member fazee is an unknown quantity at this point fazee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma na EA use keya hai es say fida aur loss bhe howa hai magar ya kafe risky hai ap thek sa khud analysis karo technical tor per tu good profit kama saktay ho.

Senior Member buran is an unknown quantity at this point buran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA helps a forex trader when he doesn't want to trade manually.This is one kind of trading software which performs trading automatically without help of the trader.But personally I don't like EA because using this type of software a trader doesn't get real trading experience and without real experience of trading a trader can't be expert.

Banned sajda has a spectacular aura about sajda has a spectacular aura about sajda's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not think so that it is important in forex trading and i do not think so that we should use them in our trades and i think should not use them

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with robot can be profitable approach to help make cash other then when long time of using you certainly will face a few loss other then it'll an enormous loss thus i like out to trade by having skills higher than this approach.
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi ea hain jou k is mai kafi kam karty hain mainay kabhea is mai e a use nahe kia hai kio k kaha yahe jata hai k ea will kill your money so just manul he prefer kia hai but just ap ki study theak honi chayay then he ap is mai aram sai kam kar sakty hain....

Member fxbrother is an unknown quantity at this point fxbrother's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont use forex robots but i have believe on trading myself because that will be ore profitable. Making trades of about one to two hours is enough to makes good profits everyday. Forex is all about having the most knowledge and so Using EA will never befit the trader.

Banned Shriram29 is an unknown quantity at this point Shriram29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere khayal se EA.robot trading bhi forex trading ka achha part he jisa se hame achhi earning bhi kar sakte or forex trading me robot use karne se trade baar baar dekhani nahi padati eaas liye mujhe robot trading sab se jada pasand he.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 139 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)