+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 139 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1382

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are absolutely right, bots may work well for small time and in some scenarios but they are hard coded with programming so they dont have the ability to evolve as the market does that Manual trading is foundation for us to get good profit in this business as well i think robot is not up above the human therefore i think human trades is much much better because we humans settle down to make analysis and lets not forget in a hurry that those robots are the products of humans too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned malko has a spectacular aura about malko has a spectacular aura about malko's Avatar
    Thanks
    The use of EA in the forex bussiness is one of the best step in forex market. But if you are not interested in EA system , then not use it. Because its one of the online risky one bussiness which give you a good loss and profit. So enjoying fully forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sana121 is an unknown quantity at this point sana121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggested to traders not to trade with EA. better to trade manually to practice our skills and experience of trading in the Forex. market should be avoided for the newbie because they need to learn first

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji sahi kaha apne agar humare pass mein experience hoga achi skill hoti tabhi to hum ache trader ban sakenge aur uske liye humko manual trading karna sikhna hoga, jisse professional trader bhi ban sakenge.
    hanji bhai agar trader ke paas achha experience aur skills hoge tabhi wo forex mein thik se kaam kar sakenga,aur aisa karne ke liye trader ko manual trading sikhana hoga,manual jab takk nahi aayenga trader experience nahi gain kar sakta aur na hei professional bann sakta..

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamedgaber8686 View Post
    I do not like EA and I prefer to learn to be experienced because Forex requires skill and greater skill achieved profits of many Trader can thereby assumed skill training at the expense of Demo
    G bhai ap na theek kaha hay k forex business k liyay skills ki zarurat hoti hay aur ek EA ma achi skills nh hoti hay k wo hamay acha profit provide kar sakay . es liyay hamay manual method sa hi es business ma successful ho saktay hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not like the use of ea in forex trading becuase they are not good for trading and it give huge loss to trader.a trader cannot professional trader if he ue the robot for forex trading.i ahve personal experience of using ea and it gave me huge loss

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamedgaber8686 View Post
    I do not like EA and I prefer to learn to be experienced because Forex requires skill and greater skill achieved profits of many Trader can thereby assumed skill training at the expense of Demo
    bhaiya ji sahi kaha apne agar humare pass mein experience hoga achi skill hoti tabhi to hum ache trader ban sakenge aur uske liye humko manual trading karna sikhna hoga, jisse professional trader bhi ban sakenge.
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member flashfx is an unknown quantity at this point flashfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex treading business is good way of earn money as well Human are use maney robots in forex business till But market position changes simultaneously and Robots are not able to control the changing situation, so Human win the race. like it is dynamic in nature, the market is always changing with each new data that comes in as I am really think that and also i am said that human Vs robot, human are wins the race.

Senior Member mohamedgaber8686 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedgaber8686's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member anissomilano is an unknown quantity at this point anissomilano's Avatar
    Thanks
    Using EA in forex trading is very risky because many trader surfer from the robots and they make many losses by using the auto trading . I think we should avoid the EA trading .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 139 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)