+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 139 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1382

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Member dldaokwan is an unknown quantity at this point dldaokwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the aEA is the so much of the easy to use but it will effect the allot of the market and it also effect the trader performance so i must as a suggest to do not try to use and make the money by the good trading and make the life so it is the easy to trade with the minds really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member point-six is an unknown quantity at this point point-six's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mein EA very risky hai hume hud trade karna sikhni chahiye kisi par depend nahi rehna chahye aur hud trade karny kay lia zaruri hai pahly hud forex ko learn karen uskay bad real account ko join karen takay forex say zaida profit hasil kia jae aur risky ways say bacha ja saky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dkdajnwadak is an unknown quantity at this point dkdajnwadak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I d not think that the EA usage is that hard, it is about following the right instructions that has been laid for you by the coders, if yo do and used as yours wons be better setting with it, there shoudl a a great as a result, bur beware, it will not work well forever really !

Member kmajdoub18 is an unknown quantity at this point kmajdoub18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i have said it here repeatedly that we do not have the reason to be using EA in our trading account because even if we are doing anothers as a job that does not permit us to be so much close to out as a trading system we can simply dedicate just one hour to this business on daily basis and we shall still be able to make a lot of money from the forex market provided we know what we are doing !

Banned mbuletz is an unknown quantity at this point mbuletz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am prefer to manual trade not using a robot because with manual trade we can increase our skills (knowledge and experience as human and we known the reason to open positions and close positions rather than In case the volatility or the price movement simply backs the theory that "history repeats itself" then the robot can easily trade that as all automated programs are based only on such a theory

Member menbonl is an unknown quantity at this point menbonl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the number of EA is increased in a great amount with the increment of forex's popularity. i myself has tested many of them. i found all of them are just useless. they give some profit initially but can't face the break up of resistance or support and at that condition they bring just disaster to the account. so i think manual trading is far much better and safe than EA trading.

Senior Member zahidbd9 is on a distinguished road zahidbd9's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading business is the best business for earning money from the internet by trading foreign currency pair here people can make money but some people use expert adviser but the ea are very very dangerous for trading in the forex market some ea can make profit but some make you and your account zero

Senior Member hafizjani91 is an unknown quantity at this point hafizjani91's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex trading main E.A ka matlab hai expert advisor jo kay ap kay trading account main autmatic trading karta raheta hai aur ap kay account main profit banti rahti jis ko boht say wo traders use karty hain jin kay pas trading kay liy time nahi hota

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIHAIDERGILL12233 View Post
    Expert advisors ka ber bahut hud tak info strong hoti he is leye zaruri hay kay hum robots be use kar saktay hain r be zaruri hey kay hum khud se expert advisros bun sakain.
    haan ji expaer advise ka isme bahut aser hota hai expart trade isme bahut hi aham bhoomika nibhaten hain unke bina koi bhi banda kuch nhii kar sakta hai bus theek tarh se karne ki zroorat hoti hai hume .

Banned CNG is an unknown quantity at this point CNG's Avatar
    Thanks
    well sir, at long ago I've tried the demo of a robot EA account, and in their daily life can indeed produce pip for pip but one day without my knowing it to be my account balance is due 00 EA robot is only open position when the market forek become violent uncertainty, confusion EA robot, better trading manual

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 139 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)