Page 111 of 139 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1382

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Senior Member telecom is an unknown quantity at this point telecom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome brother
    I hope that you are doing fine
    And allow me to give back to the topic that you participate in it
    I do not Akhvak secret that trading through automated trading is possible to be a risk to balance better experience than I was long enough in the Demo
    And in the latter accept all my respects

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rimsha jee View Post
    G Forex trading business mein bhot say log EA ko use kerte hai mager mujhe lagta hai k uny aisa nahi kerna chahye mere kheyal say to uny manual trading he kerni chahye manual trading kerni say humara experience zayada hota hai is liye main to apni manual he kerti ho.
    G ap bilkul theek sochtay hay k jo trader es business ma EA ka use kartay hay un ko es ko chor kar manual trading per zaida focus karna cahiyay kyu k manual trading ma wo zaida achay tariqay sa consistency k sath earning kar saktay hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy e a sai kabhe trade nahe ki hai mughy lagta hai k ea kabhi bhi profit make nahe karwata hai kio k agar aysa hota tou kabi bh forex agay tak na chalta...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Arbazkhan is an unknown quantity at this point Arbazkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother me koi EA ko nahi janta or na hi is se trade lagata hon me manual trading karta ho or profit hi leta hon or na hi koi robot istamal karta hon.Manual trading best ha EA se.

Banned kant is an unknown quantity at this point kant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dost Forex trading business mein EA aur robots ka prachalan pahle se kaafi badh gaya hai but main jahan tak samajhta hoon Ea use karne ke liye hamare account ka size kafi bada hona chahiye dusri baat Ea's bhi 100% safe nahin hote hain aur unmein bhi loss hone ka khatra hota hai isliye better hai ki hum apne manual trading skill ko hin develop karen aur trading karen.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rimsha jee View Post
    G Forex trading business mein bhot say log EA ko use kerte hai mager mujhe lagta hai k uny aisa nahi kerna chahye mere kheyal say to uny manual trading he kerni chahye manual trading kerni say humara experience zayada hota hai is liye main to apni manual he kerti ho.
    Ji main bhi aisa hi samjhata hu EA ka use karna theek nahi rahta hain agar EA se profits hone lag jata to har koi EA se hi trading karta koi mehnat nahi karta mujhe to lagta hain EA ka use karna faltu hi hota hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that you will find someday a good expert who make a good profit monthly , all the experts I saw are good just for a period then the end is the margin call.

Senior Member fxprosmart is an unknown quantity at this point fxprosmart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And our part is to catch the level for making some money from it in fact you that virtually anything a human can do on a that its depend on the skill of the trader it self therefore who have made the robot the robot or human so here human is the all till according to my point of view in the race of human vs robot in foex trade accordingly i am prefer to manual trade not using a robot because with manual trade we can increase our skills (knowledge and experience as human and we known the reason to open positions and close positions

Senior Member banditz is an unknown quantity at this point banditz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is only the human brain which has the ability to take decision quick and fast while robot can not do work without human being accordingly humans and all machine designed by man is not perfect so that humans will always win in the forex trading but The reason is that forex is not a constant market till In the actual sense i believe that the humans will win in this race because they are more smart and has a dynamic brain

Junior Member kamakichi is an unknown quantity at this point kamakichi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humans can read price action that occurred while walking robot that has been programmed according to him as although robot made by human the robot have an advantage than human because robot can do the program or trading rule better and very discipline than a human but they are can think that what is the best and what is the bad robot just trade in some indicator direction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 139 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)