+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 139 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its no double that when we trade in forex EA is important in trading. But is most important for begginner. Who is trading long time in forex I think he should innovate his own analysis if he want to be a successful trader. So EA is not suitable for a good trader aftet all. But it is helpful for begginners.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by truegoa View Post
    We can use EA to automate our trading strategy. We can just convert our best reliable trading strategy to an EA if we know how to code the program. But, if we can not do that, we may ask some programmers of our friends to make it for us. Using EA to automate our trade will bring us to less emotion issue beneath our trades, even if we use other traders's EA or just any kind EA from any source.
    For those who like to trade with EA will be able to trade they should be able to do their own trading would be good,
    but if my own focus on trading using manual trading to help me do better in this trade.
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    EA ka uses bohat barta chala ja rha hai main ne ye note kiya hai but mere friends muje ye suggest karte hia ke EA ko use na krna hi best hai is main humain fida nae hota hai ulta nuqsan hota hai humain kuch pata nae hota ke kon si lot se trade ho gi.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-18), danish555 (2017-10-27), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-30), punjabpolice (2017-10-24), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), Trump (2017-10-18), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some EA'S Can help you make money Some can help you destroy your account so you should be able
    to know when and how to manage the whole account, personally I do not recommend the use of EA as
    I have used has lost my money and everything is gone. to waste and most people just buy it to test it.
    CMIIW

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gusni View Post
    With the increasing number of new merchants, either through formal training or learning self-taught, EA also increased a lot, even now to get free EA is quite easy to find on Internet sites and on Facebook. But I think the use of EA in forex trading are also at risk of harm, if we do not understand the performance of EA. If the EA is used in Forex trading, you must use it wisely and understand the workings and weaknesses of the EA. So we can minimize the loss in forex trading.

If you are interested in discussing the use of EA in Forex Trading. Please leave a comment ....

What do you think?
    personally I once used EA with martingale system and gave me a profit of about 50% a week,
    and then I pulled my profits and set my EA with many opportunities in opening positions
    and in just a week later I got a margin call, so it's important for EA users to always counting money management even though we use EA
    becarfull

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    EA use karna bohat dangerous ho skta hai hamare liye is se humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai Forex main humain manual trading pe depend karna chaye main ne use to nae kiya but mere friends kehte hain ke is main loss hota hai profit bohat km hota hai.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-21), danish555 (2017-10-30), FOREXMAN (2017-10-18), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-17), punjabpolice (2017-10-22), rehanayaz (2017-10-22), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many new traders want to get the short cut of this trading business they think that they will get the huge income with the using of robot they try to use the robot but they could not get the proper success and then they start manual trading .

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    ea ka use forex trading ma kisi be kam ka nhi ha kio ka is se hamesha loss hi hota rehta ha agar profit ho be jae tu phir be bad ma loss hi hona hota ha kio ka is ki kisi ko samaj nhi hoty ha ya system ki tarah hota haa

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-16), FOREXMAN (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-16), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-16), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    but I do not understand the question, I need more information, so I can reply and share the reply. so that I and the others persone in the forge can better understand

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually we use expert advisors to reduce our technical loads when we use expert advisors we need to make
    this little analysis also help us to trade more couples and how this is the best way to exchange more pairs at once.
    We can fully automate our strategy and be able to use it on all the couples we want to exchange.

Personally I prefer to trade manually but more often I use Expert advisor but do not allow to automate trading, I use it just get and trade idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 139 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)