+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 139 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Member baghla will become famous soon enough baghla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai EA main use nai kia hai kun k muje is ki sumj nai athi hai so main ea ko kubi b rael acount mai try nai kia hai agr muje koi acha robot mila to play is ko demo main kuch tiem try k bad real play apply karo ga so play abi manual he trades karta hoon aur main ea ko itna like b nai karta hoon so best hai k hum learn k manual ugly him tarde karhai ....... in this trading business you can use robot but traders experience not using a robot because this robot made a mistake during trade so if you trade with your own experience and judgment about market trends and you will earn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am considering using ea builder and robot to trade the reason is because it helps to eliminate the mistakes I have as human beings there are things I see but a good program can see there is no way you can trade very well but you have to make sure that you do it by knowing what you can use for trading have been tested before In Forex trading, no trader can get success with the shortcut method. If you want to trade using EA then you must have the skills and experience to use EA properly. However I do not recommend to use EA because the Forex market moves randomly. We must try to depend only on our own skills and experiences.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is very profitable and we have to manage that we have to work as well as informed trading information and plans well understood and we have to use EAS sometimes to make good of the trades that have been offered and so we have rgeater value on how to trade forex with something that both at a certain point and also inform ourselves that we are trading forex with the best of everything Ea is a robot that you can trade and you can make it even without any one is one way you can trade with this money without any flexible forex trading because it i learn how to use all this software when i can

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use it for my trading, I just trust myself to open a trade after doing a good market analysis, some or most of this trade, make people lose a lot because things are done for you but for hands on men I prefer do my own thing so do it well for perfection all the time and to eliminate the possibility of losing as much as some of them do. EA trading has always been the reason why we should rule the right path in all kinds of trades and so we have to make it work well for us all, EA is the best adviser well and articulated carefully and so we have to work and so we have to work hard and we have to set the right path is to make it possible to make a lot of good plans

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Merchants may not use robots to trade in the forex market if they want to be great in the forex market trading business. Big traders and professionals develop their own trading strategies in the forex market and they enjoy their trade I think EA is an automated trading system in forex field. so we should avoid trading EA. There is no benefit because orgen is the strategy of others so there is no learning so you can not do anything from forex business.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to say that I have used only some of the traders who have lost a lot of money from the traders who have a lot of money, but I do not know what they are talking about, and they do not want to go anywhere, especially if there is a special EA team. I can say that he has a $ 50k $ par in an EA that is 0.01 in the same way that he has a pair ... he is not sure he is trying to avoid the injury and if he has done it I have a problem with the money that I have to pay, but I do not want to be able to do so because I am able to help in the field, then he knows that he is better and better and better. always ...

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually EA is used to trade automatically but to tell the truth they can not manage our account at the time of basic news and we may get caught up with fundamental news if we use EA, EA developed with specific logic and if market contradict logic then we will get loss. Actually in forex trading I think some traders like to use EA and with that prefer to use manual trade, or use your own ability instead of robot. and it all depends on the ability and willingness of the trader itself.

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should not rely on EA or any automated software in forex trading, forex traders need to develop their own trading strategies and if they can develop their own trading strategy then they can do better than EA. using EA in forex trading is very uncomfortable for me, because EA often open positions as much as possible, which can cause me to experience margin call, I have to seriously study, so I will not die just because EA does not support me, my manual top priority

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,147 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Bohat say log hein jo ea services provide kar rahay hei lakin main is sub per bilkul bhi believe nahi karta kyun kay forex tarding main maza to tab aata hai jab ap khud kartay hein trading to apko pata lagta hai risk kia hai trading kia hai aor kis tarah say kaisay tarding ki jati hai aor sub say bari baat yeh hai kay ap jab trading khud kartay hein to apko experience milta hai to apkay liye bohat best hai.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-03-29), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all trading systems are at risk, but all those plans should be we who make the trading plan, let me know how it works. Moreover, EA robot legih we should understand how the EA robot works before wearing it in our live trading account. And another one who does not want to risk you does not have to trade, I do not do EA in forex trading, because the market is very dynamic, and most EAs are pre-programmed to trade if the market meets certain requirements. EA most fails, when the market changes with high spikes, so it is advisable to use your intuition to trade.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

dingding (2018-03-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 139 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)