+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 139 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many forex traders love to trade manually in forex trading business to earn money from
    this forex trading business while I think people always win the race because nothing
    is impossible for humans alone Maybe I just use EA to stop termination or lock in profits when I do another .
    Trading activity like there are many traders who like automatic trading but I prefer
    to trade manually because by manual trading I feel more confident to make a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for a good robot, should be learn programming languages if you want to work independently. Otherwise, it will have necessarily use a professional. And then, practicing this automated trading, your activity will be mainly focused on research and development rather than on trading itself. Good luck when own!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And our part is to capture the level to make money from it in fact you that almost everything
    a human can do depends on the merchant's own skills that have made robots into robots or humans,
    so here humans are all up to my point of view in the race robot vs human in foex trading, i prefer
    to do manual trading without using robot because with manual trade we can improve our skill (knowledge
    and experience as human being and we know it reason to open position and close position

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

bangunan (2017-12-26), fast and (2017-12-26), konspirasi (2017-12-26), pepsoden (2017-12-26), quraf (2017-12-26)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lumeho View Post
    So human trafficking is the best day to trade but the Robot is programmed and can not respond
    to the news so inflexible Manual trade produces the best at the same time in the end humans
    will win because humans are the master plan that makes the best robot. in the world is not
    but it is important to get a real working robot because there are scams everywhere selling cheap robots
    Manual trading is better than using EA especially if for beginners in
    forex because using forex robots will make traders do not learn anything
    and it is appropriate to use expert traders robots. If I am, the trading manual
    will strengthen our trading ability and strengthen our trading mentality.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So human trafficking is the best day to trade but the Robot is programmed and can not respond
    to the news so inflexible Manual trade produces the best at the same time in the end humans
    will win because humans are the master plan that makes the best robot. in the world is not
    but it is important to get a real working robot because there are scams everywhere selling cheap robots

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

date (2017-12-24), tillu (2017-12-24), toba (2017-12-24)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade manuals not using robots because with manual trade we can improve our skills
    (knowledge and experience as human beings and we know the reasons for opening positions
    and close positions rather than if volatility or price movements only support the theory that
    "history repeats itself" then the robot can easily trade it because all automated programs
    are based solely on such a theory

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots do a better trade sometimes than humans then man wins everywhere because robots do not have personal
    taste let alone So humans and robots work with different platforms according to Definite Robot Man must
    be behind Humanity alone While I agreed on human addicted and fellow Some things also I do not
    use robots in forex trading because I feel uncomfortable so manual trading is better than robots
    because robots do not give us the right information

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

colenak (2017-12-24), frisfx (2017-12-25), MERDEKA (2017-12-24), setia (2017-12-25)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The courses with the use of negative people in their resistance to Ea damage are likely to be lost,
    but I am busy buying the whole performance of the yen with this simple method when looking at all
    the real needs of Ea that will inevitably result in more and more likely to get lost. in.
    You have time to improve one technique to be reinforced in order to be profitable to produce the facility.
    The end blindly increases the actual size of a good treatment reversal.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

hamdani (2017-12-25), sardi (2017-12-25), sepuluh (2017-12-25)

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The use of expert advisors is recommended if certain conditions are met. For example You should test the performance in a demo account for at least 3 months. In my particular case I tested a robot for a year but when using it in a real account its results were very poor. For this reason I recommend using manual trading.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can find many advisors on the internet, but get very difficult profits, and use every
    exhaustion and could lead to the depletion of your deposit. That is why you are advised
    to buy your first come advisor.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

dardo (2017-12-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 139 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)