+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 139 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,533 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never use the robot for the trading and i have hear that those traders who use the robot for the trading they do not get the success in this trading manual trading is easy and profitable for the traders .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-19), bachaya786 (2018-02-28), danish555 (2018-02-05), fxearner (2018-02-06), hmforex (2018-02-08), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), Nirzana (2018-02-07), punjabpolice (2018-02-06), samia93 (2018-02-07), Sanju baba (2018-02-21), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost expert traders trade with their own services and wisdom about what Forex does not need
    to learn new strategy new strategies or do research just with other cases so there is no automated system
    that can make money in this market. This is an attachment that can continue with metatrader,
    it could be a robot that trades or can be a robot indicator is just a block of code that see
    if the market conditions are right to trade if they are a trader will be done

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to qhamvret For This Useful Post:

adafx (2018-01-29), akmil (2018-01-30), cintakuya (2018-01-29), dingding (2018-01-29), dr forex (2018-01-30), malas (2018-01-29), marah33 (2018-01-29), mejem (2018-01-30), ngeneng (2018-01-29), sumiati (2018-01-30)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA bilkul bi achi cheez nh hay , es sa hamay bachna hi cahiyay , hamay koshish karni cahiyay k EA ko sirf tab hi use kary jab ya hamara khud ka bnaya howa EA ho , agar aisa nh hay tu phr hamay manual trading hi karni cahiyay

Junior Member bangunan will become famous soon enough bangunan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading manual is the best for trading and so believe in it and take advantage of your mind hello
    all trader manual traders and traders automatically there are many differences where some
    of them will let their users know when the trade is good. one and potentially profitable
    and men can trade open or selling but robots can not open or sell with us
    can not make our account grow for years if we transact using robot bec

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I prefer to trade manuals without using robots because with manual trade
    we can improve our skills (knowledge and experience as human beings and we know the reasons
    for opening positions and closing positions rather than if volatility or price movements are simple.
    that "history repeats itself" then the robot can easily trade it because all automated programs are based solely on such a theory !!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

aril (2018-01-29), fear (2018-01-29), pemburu (2018-01-29), sapiyar (2018-01-31)

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For this I am trying to learn the best method to complete manual trading in the forex market successfully
    so if you are trading robot I think it is a tough trading but many people do not like manual trading that
    I think maybe we can learn from EA handle transaction actual transaction because
    the robot trading is not good I see a lot of people lose their money for temporary robot trading
    If we know how to program and use robots then we can make money well

Junior Member hadid is on a distinguished road hadid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you asking about robot its not good and i can not relay on robot trading because
    we think about market and analyses robot is only feeding keys the follow so i can not advise
    them that is so i think forex trading automated trading is sometime good and some time
    bad It harm our trade and money Robots don't know about right and wrong so they are not allow
    to be good for a only robot is only for the one which have no free time to trade

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ce at the first time I know about Forex I'm not interested in trading robots so but actually
    as I noticed about EAs that never existed or without analysis after all Expert Advisor executes
    trades in your trading account, send them through trading server All trades are done
    in automatic and does not require human intervention like I never use a robot merchant
    because I have not found a good robot that suits me but a robot is very useful if you know how to use it properly.

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always believe that automated trading is bad and does not generate a good profit
    at all let alone a robot is a very risky element in forex because the robot can not control
    the market if the chart rises very high or very low then this robot makes losses all our capital.
    should learn this business and do manual trade and EA booth for Expert Advisors like forex robot

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We do not like to take advantage of your EA and also We advise you to professionals who never trade using EA.
    It is advisable to trade privately to use each of our knowledge as well as relationships
    with trading in the foreign exchange market. the capacity and knowledge we can achieve drastically
    benefits the people on the road ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

combantrin (2018-01-31), seblak (2018-01-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 139 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)