+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: RSI Z LINE SYSTEM 10 - 25 Point.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    behind, this strategy looks good but one thing I know is that the zigzag indicator is one indicator that paints a lot and can't be trusted. and I think this program is truly zigzagic of mercantilism. This always paints sometimes. Slovenia will be able to practice autonomy of torture, at the RSI. No one is forced to make it more difficult. Thank you very much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your system. I will try it on my demo account. it would be higher to imagine your system on my behalf if you inform what time frame someone is using with this strategy. and I would really send a certain winding signal that does this signal need to be updated? And within the framework of exactly how to stop layoffs, right? And use which term is right?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is an amazing strategy personally I don't use zig zag the reason is I use fractals to copy the same and I believe that fractures are stronger than zig but this strategy attracts me, please share some of your tradign results with the strategies you use this strategy on H1 can use it on time frames and other pairs and profits. and why you are given an exception for a currency pair or pair with jpy chf, because the range that occurs can sometimes cause us to get enough floating minus when we use a sales strategy based on high or low buy-in basis. on zigzag

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I seem to learn the strategy that you gave, it seems that it doesn't really spark the strategy that you provide, and maybe I think it's quite accurate because it uses several indicators. and some zigzag levels will be very helpful in determining the direction of trend reversal. and maybe we can use a larger time period and this is good ... we can combine sclap and long positions. thank you

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing good from you. I also try this to be very effective for a long time. Please share your other new ideas that helped us. and I'm not only grateful for this post but also showing my gratitude to you. You have worked very hard to find this startup and you have worked hard to make this post look interesting by adding a few images to it. I hope this starts working when you post ...

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am forever looking for new indicators that work well together and confirm each other. Indicators can indicate that a trend is happening or the direction of the price changes and the trend is just beginning, or there is no trend and the price is bound to the range. Early in my trading career, I often fell prey to 'paralysis analysis'. and the four zigzag meeting point can be called the price is getting bored just waiting for RSI confirmation to open position. good luck this strategy can help you to consider when trading ...

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes please sir ,, first try on a demo account to understand this strategy .. I hope this strategy is right for you. and Can anyone help me how to get the graphics on the screen here, I can't paste the graphics on the screen I find it difficult to do that can one post how I do it and I don't use zig zag the reason is I use fractals to copy the same and I believe that frls is stronger than zig zag but this strategy really attracts me, please share some of your tradign results with this strategy . You use this strategy in H1 can you use it using time frames and other pairs too?

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend is goldenmember, zigzag is one of the best simple indicators that is so simple that anyone can use it. Especially newcomers should not face problems for that. and I see the picture is very impressed with the strategy that you use the zigzaq and RSI lines valid whether the signal line when all lines meet at one point zigzaq can say it is valid if it is an important strategy but uses zigzaq

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not only thank for this post but also show my gratitude toward you. You have worked so hard to find this strategy and you have worked so hard to make this post look interesting by adding some pictures to it. Hope this strategy works as nicely as your post is.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohat achi post hai bro thanks aisi or post karen ta k main trading k sari marlomat hasil kar sakon or ek acha trader ban sakon or profit kama sakin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)