+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 96 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: RSI Z LINE SYSTEM 10 - 25 Point.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for expressing your system. I will check it in my demo bank account. It would be better to chack your system for me when you tell exactly what the framework someone uses with this strategy. and the main to RSI you use H1 par sirf hi karta hu lekin RSI you use a higher time frame par hi acha rahta hain main pahle M5 or M15 par bhi karta tha lekin itna fayda in par time frame is indicator ka nahi ho pata hain bhaiya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex says that it has been a long way since it has a long way to go for a long time, but it is still very easy to use, but it is difficult to determine whether or not it is possible. How do I sign in with my signature? If you have any idea about the strategic location of the story, then you will not be able to send a message from this page that has been deleted from the search box.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many people joining the forex market because they can get many opportunities to profit here. This market has many advantages that other markets do not have, we can trade 24-24 hours, use high leverage to get quick profits. and We cannot make a profit through the initial statement to the stage here we may only provide the support available for use, how the advertising aspect of the company, after that we can benefit from being able to withdraw purchases and sell accounts.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned a lot about how to apply for the training of students in the field of education, but they do not know what they are doing and that is why they want to teach their children in a pedagogical way. I have been able to do this in a very different way, but I do not even know how to do it, I can also make it to the M15, so that I am able to do something that I am able to do.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your strategy and I think this indicator repainted itself so I think this might not be very useful for us in our trade, but thanks again for your efforts. and mguhy lagta hi k ap ko indicoatr sai kafi door he rahna cahay kio k wrong signal ka kafi dar rahta hi is mai kabhea error entry milky mile hain jis ki waja sai kafi problem ka samna ho sakta hi news ko follow karay wo is mai kafi good role play karti hi ..

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your system. I am actually very interested in the zigzag indicator and this is an amazing strategy personally I don't use the zig zag which I will ask, should this indicator be repainted? and in determining how to use stop loss points? and what time period do you use? and Mt4 to jo indicator hai hi, wo hi sabse the best indicator maane jaate hai, usmein se humko 5 all 6 indicators follow because of chahiye, jo meri voting mein the best indicator of maane jaate hai, trading achchi kar right.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used this technique a number of times, but as it often does repainting and is psychologically less stable as a floating minus, then I think this technique is not suitable for me and never gets the number of cores in any strategy. It turns out, related to collecting money and vice versa is the ability to track trends or the remainder of the first order. I take RSI, but success isn't much.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try forex bro, if you want to use the bar, if you like it or not, why don't you use the bar using the check box, why don't you profit from it so that you can profit from it we don't use the bar sakty hain, ... if it's not ap confused he is rahy gay ap kon sa indicaotr use karay, and this indicator-based trading system will surely disappoint you after a while just for the fact that you are too dependent on indicators that are lagging behind prices on the market and without you changing your trading pattern, you will see that you have a lot to learn in this business right away.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the system will go to kafa hi, yea to mujhe, the same as the style of lekin aapne jikra kiya 10 25 points, the main face is the one, raha hun iska vistarikaran thoda so that you will be detached to the same jh jata shayad aur and RSI ek bahut hi badiya hi, traders bade bade to mein analysis maine RSI jaise indicator ka using hote huye dekha hai, RSI 14 period only ko jayda pasand hi, ismein humko long to liye signal achche mil jaate hai.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . I was fascinated by the really bad zig zag indicator, this indicator will be updated or is this increasing? However, stop losing your job, what is the most important point? What kind of time frame is done? and we actually think of signals that might ask for liquidation, regardless of whether this type of signal will be republished? And identification, how to reduce employment to end points? And exactly which period.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

nasmagh (2019-06-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 96 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)