+ Reply to Thread
Page 5812 of 6328 FirstFirst ... 4812 5312 5712 5762 5802 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5822 5862 5912 6312 ... LastLast
Results 58,111 to 58,120 of 63278

Thread: Gbp/Usd

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2024-03-26   14:53
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  211 USD

gbp/usd
    पाउंड प्रति घंटा चार्ट पर एक ऊपर की ओर सुधारात्मक लहर और 4-घंटे के चार्ट पर तीसरी नीचे की ओर लहर बना रहा है। सबसे अधिक संभावना है कि, मौजूदा प्रवृत्ति फाइबो 161, 200, या 261 के सुधारात्मक स्तरों में से एक पर उलट जायेगा। मैं 1.2670 - फाइबो 200 के स्तर पर दांव लगाता हूं। इस प्रकार, एक बार जब हम 1-2-3 पैटर्न देखते हैं m1-m5 समय सीमा पर उन स्तरों पर, यह बेचने का संकेत देगा।
    Attachment 31922

The attachment
    Превью
    2024-03-26   15:10
    Best post today #2

गिरावट से पहले पाउंड/डॉलर जोड़ी के 1.2622 के समर्थन स्तर पर वापस आने की उम्मीद थी। हालाँकि, मेरा मानना है कि युग्म 1.2708 तक बढ़ सकता है और इस स्तर से ऊपर स्थिर हो सकता है। गुरुवार और शुक्रवार को, जैसे ही यह जोड़ी 1.2800 के करीब पहुंची, बाज़ार से तेज़ड़ियों की स्थिति ख़त्म हो गई। चूँकि यह जोड़ी 1.2622 से ऊपर कारोबार कर रही है, कीमत 1.2830 तक पहुँच सकती है। दूसरी ओर, युग्म 1.2622 को भेदने के बाद 1.2550 तक पहुँच सकता है।
    Attachment 31923

The attachment
    Превью
    2024-03-27   14:49
    Best post today #3

आज, पाउंड/डॉलर जोड़ी के बढ़ने की संभावना नहीं है। युग्म ने नीचे की ओर सुधार किया है और 1.2573-1.2666 की ऊपर की ओर लहर शुरू की है, जो 38.2% (1.2609) का परीक्षण कर रही है और नीचे की ओर लौट रही है।
    4-घंटे के चार्ट पर, पाउंड/डॉलर जोड़ी 138.2% (1.2701) तक बढ़ सकती है। हालाँकि, मुझे नहीं लगता कि कीमत आज इस लक्ष्य तक पहुँच पाएगी। इस बीच, इस सप्ताह बाजार पर मंदड़िये हावी नजर आ रहे हैं। तकनीकी संकेतक खरीदारी के संकेत दे रहे हैं, लेकिन प्रवृत्ति को बदलने के लिए जोड़ी को 1.2750 से ऊपर स्थिर होना चाहिए।
    Attachment 31931

The attachment
    Превью
    2024-03-28   15:07
    Best post today #4

मेरा मानना है कि पाउंड/डॉलर जोड़ी आज बढ़ने की संभावना है। कल, मैं लंबी पोजीशन खोलना चाहता था। आज, हमारे पास कई महत्वपूर्ण आर्थिक रिपोर्टें जारी हुई हैं, इसलिए अस्थिरता बढ़ सकती है। पहला लक्ष्य 1.2664 (एफई 61.8) पर स्थित है। कीमत पहले ही इस स्तर का परीक्षण कर चुकी है। साथ ही, युग्म 1.2698 तक बढ़ सकता है। शॉर्ट पोजीशन अभी विचार से बाहर हैं।
    Attachment 31938

The attachment
    Превью
    Junior Member houskod49 is on a distinguished road houskod49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The GBP / USD traded with a notable bearishness yesterday evening to start testing the pivotal support 1.2720. As noted in our recent reports, breaking this level will confirm the continuation of the bearish wave targeting 1.2550 mainly.

---------- Post added 06-21-2017 at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-20-2017 at 02:44 PM ----------

We will continue to hold the downside for the rest of the day if the price does not break above the 1.2770-1.2800 level and stability above it.
    The trading range for today is expected among 1.2600 support and 1.2800 resistance
    The general trend for today is bearish

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to houskod49 For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-18)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-18)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je mere dost forex ke trading main yeh ek bht he best or great pair hai trading ke liye ap log es pair per trading kr skte hain yeh kam time main up down hota hai es liye es pair main great profit hai or ap log es pair per watch kr ke best trading kr skte hain kun ke forex ke trading main yeh ek great pair hai trading ke liye

7. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-18)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The GBP / USD pair is showing positive trading to start attempts to breach the 1.2800 level, which requires attention from the upcoming trades as the price stability above this level will stop the negative scenario suggested in our recent reports and push the price back to the upside again.
    So far, we will keep the suggested scenario in the morning unless the price confirms a break above 1.2800, waiting for a breach of 1.2720 to reinforce expectations of targeting 1.2550 as the next major station.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to houskod49 For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-18)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-18)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pair has been hovering around the 1.2770 level since the morning and maintaining its stability below it, while Stochastic is entering the overbought areas, keeping the bearish scenario valid for today, supported by negative pressure formed by the 50 MA Targeting the 1.2550 level mainly.

---------- Post added 06-17-2017 at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-16-2017 at 08:03 PM ----------

Keep in mind that a breach of 1.2770 will stop the expected decline and lead the price to achieve positive targets starting at 1.2890 and extending to 1.3100.
    Expected trading range between 1.2600 support and 1.2800 resistance
    The expected general trend: bearish

13. The Following User Says Thank You to houskod49 For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-18)

Junior Member andengireng is an unknown quantity at this point andengireng's Avatar
    Thanks
    GBPUSD today June 16 2017

You can find sell signal in the support area which is in the range 1.27000-1.26874. Be careful if the resistance at 1.28174 breaks because it will turn the intraday bias to bullish and potentially will lift the sterling up to the range 1.28828-1.29583.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to andengireng For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-18)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 06-09-2017 at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-08-2017 at 06:35 AM ----------

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-18)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge han forex ke trading main yeh ek best pair hai trading ke liye ap log es pair per watch kr ke achi trading kr skte hain or earning bhe best kr skte hain es pair se es ko time de ker es per ap log best trading kr skte hai or yeh new user ke liye ek best pair hai trading ke liye who es per trading kr skte hain

19. The Following User Says Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-18)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 06-07-2017 at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-06-2017 at 06:20 AM ----------

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5812 of 6328 FirstFirst ... 4812 5312 5712 5762 5802 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5822 5862 5912 6312 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)