+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: robot shortcut of success or unsucess??

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use robots because it is very dangerous for me robots are not always profitable a few times it gives us a high amount of losses that wash our trading accounts very quickly, robots are a very bad thing we have to do the best and good manual trading for us and when I trade with a manual system. My own analysis of market movements without using any help, because I trade only based on feeling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have a robot that is recommended for traders, because I also do not use robots in forex, for me using a robot is a bad thing, and I do not need to use a robot to make me have more risk in the forex business, so I do not recommend traders to use it and there is no good robot if you don't try it and it's related to your luck because we can find the advantages of robots in backtest but they lose in real time I think we need some good strategies and trade with better manual methods

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will be glad if there is the best Forex Robot suitable for me. Everyone will be like, Actually all traders are not full time traders, there are many Forex brokers who trade as part time jobs. So here I will check every day if someone will install the best Forex Robot. because I am looking for the best Forex Robot. and there is no best expert advisor I think experts are on the road and traders and profit in other ways but I think all the best expert advisors are with professional traders and no one can get it

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe there is a good robot and it must be. but I haven't tried any of them until now. if a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made. and we might believe that using robots in forex trading will be able to generate profits consistently if indeed we have tried using a demo account and can generate profits consistently.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the two things we want to develop are to manually develop trading skills that will enhance our individual skills in pursuit of profit, but robot ea is also a profit opportunity that is done automatically and I have heard many success stories in getting profits using robots, what is your choice?

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say it's simple, I wouldn't recommend anyone to use any type of system / automatic robot because I just don't believe they work. Although there are rare ones that carry gifts but they are mostly from experts who charge high fees that beginners cannot afford. and now maybe thread starter has become a mature trader because his posts have been made a long time ago. I agree that automated trading is as good as manual trading. This can even be a much better choice for brokers. After we get used to EA, we don't want to return to trading manually in the short term like SCA; ong or daily trade.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but the problem is that the best trading robots are robots that are very expensive and quite difficult to find, I know a robot called a trading robot is harmonious but they give you a 6 month subscription with 2,000 dollars. But if you use good EA, they can make your Bank Account fatty. You can run a good EA when you learn how to trade manually so you don't count the time during manual trading.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You may be right in the analysis and comparison or contrast of robots to humans. But I still go for humans no matter what. Most robots are designed to follow certain market patterns, trends or pairs. And if you use it without this knowledge, you might meet your Waterloo on Forex. So it's better to avoid robots for now especially for beginners.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is only one advantage of using robots that will not show emotion as we do but the disadvantage is that we will learn nothing we will do the work and we will just sit around so that manual trading is good because the market is changing and we have to change with it. and trading using EA seems like we have several small businesses or stores that control with management so we can only see our business not for the whole day. If you can find a good and proven EA and you know exactly the logic behind EA, you have got good jewelry in your hand.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading robots is very dangerous because making reservations repeatedly without searching and thinking. And several times place an order with a large lot that destroys our account. We must prefer to trade manually because we can do and close orders without waiting. but depending on what EA / program you choose or use, some EAs after they close their positions will open and open again as you said BUT another EA after they close them their position stope makes a new position again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open