+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: robot shortcut of success or unsucess??

Banned aniksaha01 is an unknown quantity at this point aniksaha01's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi can anyone tell me should i use dealing automated application as a new investor or not it will quick way for me to become effective investor or not?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member inzmam is an unknown quantity at this point inzmam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friend robot is made by a human. not a human made by robot. so human can work good than robot. and get good success on its own than robot. if you at a moment successful by robot than you can down to unsuccess at any moment so success by human is great success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aqsa11 is an unknown quantity at this point aqsa11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iss main hum iss say sussess hoo saktyian hain iss main hum ko treade main robot ka isstamal say hum ko treade main sussess hasal ho sakthaa hy forex kay bussiness main hum ko robet say zayada loss bii hoo sakthaa hy.

Senior Member sk.fareed600 is an unknown quantity at this point sk.fareed600's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not have an idea about robot, but i have bad experiences about it and also if you have a plan to become a trader, and manual trading is the right answer, this is the only way for us which will lead us to open our success on this business, with manual, we will get more knowledge and ability and if you use robot, only two things which you will accept. losing and winning, no knowledge, ability and also become a success trader......

Senior Member Mohd Sajid is an unknown quantity at this point Mohd Sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dost agar aap is field me sucessful hona chahtey hain to koi short cut mat dhondiye, main kafi time se trading kar raha hoon aur maine aajtak koi bhi robot long term active nahi dekha jo robot aaj aapko profit de raha hai wo ek din loss dena lagega aur jo bhi aapne invest kiya hai wo kabhi bhi loss ho sakta hai.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend if you have started to use robots without learning properly manual trading and just using free robots then definitely robots are shortcut of failure in Forex business.We must first learn all about manual trading and Forex market then we must use only good quality and proven robots.It is up to us how we use a robot because we just can't let robot control our trade we must use our brain and intelligence also.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the robot was not a short-cut to be successful at forex, due to run the robot must also with enough knowledge. In addition the robots can not read the psychology of the market is going, so no robot can benefit to the maximum from the entry. It would be better if the trading manual for the actual towards success.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Senior Member Azzharali is an unknown quantity at this point Azzharali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hu ko dono demo per kam karana chaye jo hum ko zyda suitable lage is ko join kar lena chaye mare khayl main
    ye plan sub say best hai hum ko is per zaror amal karna chaye

Junior Member Sayyid Abdullah Shah is an unknown quantity at this point Sayyid Abdullah Shah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me forex market is a 200 percent risky market and if you work with a robote you are goving your work to 400 percent risky erson it can give you maximum profit or it can give you maximum lose

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my knowledge robots can help you in your working but you did not fully trusted in robots. you should first do your work with your own mind and own thinking not compare it on robot because it is also a creation of man mind. it is not correct that robot can always give you profit some time you face loss so trust on your self and increase your knowledge..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open