+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: robot shortcut of success or unsucess??

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    jahn tk mera khyal he apko demo account se kam start kana chaheye,,, jab apkio is k baary me kahfi had tak jaan kaari ho jae tu phir real account me kaam start karna chaheye. ye apky leye ziada suitable hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a forex robot, but it depends on the circumstances and conditions as well as manual trading so that profits and losses are reduced. and which helps me in my daily tasks on Forex, helps maintain consistency and sometimes to recover losses in my trading manual, and the best is that they are free and get here in the EA section. Trading often changes to 60-70% of profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2019-08-26)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It really makes no difference if you use it in a demo or in a real account. Just use this in a real account but turn off autotrading. This way can give you advice when you trade in a real account and at the same time be safe from unplanned trading which can cause losses. I, I have never turned on automatic trading. I just read the findings and I decide whether I want to follow them or not.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-28)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot can be a shortcut to success but one should think that who has created and programmed robot. now if robot is programmed to tell lies to us then surely ine will losse. he will be trading inprofit but in reality he will be loosing all the money. this happens and few trading softwares use this techniques to earn money. and Spiders can help in connection with the operation, however, does not fully reliable in all spiders. This is the best 1 carry out their work with an individual feel as unique given that the idea of software review, it is also associated with the design of the Lord think. Is not true at all about software, which often represents the contribution of the time, people are lost, therefore, as well as to increase their entrust their it know-how.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry sir i am not not about your indicator information but i will search and if i get it i will share it here for every mt5 forex forum member and i also look for profitable EA trading every day. and No EA can guarantee you always win. I have more than 10 experience using paid EA or free EA ... all of them erase all my profits and capital ... very silly ... and I think manual trading is good for all robot traders who don't control your stop loss and don't function properly, I think we should maintain a better forex strategy and trade manually.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

aagus (2019-08-30)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that automatic trading is not protected. because I use robots and signals a lot in my sales life. now my sales life is more than 6 years. but I do not support it. because the forex market is not so easy. So trading manually is the power of the dealer. so reliable sales aren't perfect. so we need to improve our sales skills.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

maspion (2019-08-17)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no automatic trading is very dangerous for trading because in automatic trading if followed by any trading strategy. but the market does not follow any conditions. so, if the market breaks the automatic trading strategy then your balance will be zero. and I do not use automated trading. I want to trade manually on forex and start working hard in money trading. I support automated trading in forex because many times you lose capital.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though I haven't used it yet according to your description it seems dangerous; no one will try this even with big capital, however I will check it in a demo account and will try its working criteria, which method is used to get profit and how to prevent losses, use it. and It is good to have a good EA but don't try to invest large amounts immediately. The best you can do is just try a minimal amount and check whether it is good to use or not. Having a large investment and using EA can get you MC. You can get a good amount for days and even weeks but you can also get an MC when trends and patterns are reversed and EA cannot adopt new patterns and trends.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

barcul (2019-08-16)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many forex traders don't like to trade using forex trading robots. because many forex robots provide losses in real forex trading and delete real forex trading accounts. so, I also don't like to trade using any forex robot. but all forex robots are not bad, some of which are good for making money. and I have not used robots in any of my previous trading transactions. I want to do it with my own hands so that I can learn what is right and wrong to do.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

dubrus (2019-08-15)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I do not use forex robots. By using a forex robot, there is no guarantee that I can make money from there. Forex robots are very risky. You can lose all your money from there. You also won't be able to control your account. So I do not use forex robots. I always try manual trading and I can control my trade and make a profit from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open